Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Nov 25, 2019 at 2:12 PM Post #2,566 of 4,764
Can I kindly ask for your permission to use this picture at my FB page, please? It's HOT!

I’m a terrible photographer so I tried to edit it a bit. But go ahead if you like it! :)

Don’t forget to mail me back for that Furutech thing Matt, I want to go ahead with it.
Will try to get some kind of decent pictures with those then.

Nov 25, 2019 at 2:19 PM Post #2,567 of 4,764
Those HD600 connectors indeed need more force to install and they don't click, but that's on purpose. The lock is more secure and it'll remain tight over time. That's the key difference between regular connectors and those I cherry-picked after numerous tries in the past. Upon a customer's wish of course I can use the regular option, but my vote for years has been against it.

TL;DR: regular Senn connectors = trouble in the long run. The fatter ones I apply by default = more tight and far more reliable in the long run.
Everything about FAW cables, is very well thought out, and highly functional/durable. They are built to last a lifetime, no doubt.

Nov 25, 2019 at 3:55 PM Post #2,568 of 4,764
It all comes down to a connection less and less tight in time. I'm not saying that each HD 600 out there will suffer, it depends on how often the cable based on stock connectors is de/re-attached. But after reports from my customers and my own experience (I had HD 600 way in the past), I've decided to use something more firm and reliable, just in case. Tight fit is a small price to pay at the end of the day..

Thanks for the response. I trust your judgment and that this was after feedback from users, but I want to switch cables more often than most (not all the time, but still) so I will go with the regular fit. So when I place my order I can just write in the comments that I want the regular Sennheiser connectors and it will be done, correct?

Nov 25, 2019 at 4:52 PM Post #2,569 of 4,764
Because of switching my workplace, i wanted a refound for a Forza Audioworks Cable what i success payed for. I contacted Matthew to ask for refound, and he accepted it kindly more than a week ago. He said he send refound but unfortunately i didnt recived the 208€ yet. Its very curios.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2019 at 1:25 PM Post #2,570 of 4,764
Because of switching my workplace, i wanted a refound for a Forza Audioworks Cable what i success payed for. I contacted Matthew to ask for refound, and he accepted it kindly more than a week ago. He said he send refound but unfortunately i didnt recived the 208€ yet. Its very curios.

Apologies for delay, now you should be sorted!

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Nov 26, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #2,571 of 4,764
I’m a terrible photographer so I tried to edit it a bit. But go ahead if you like it! :)

Thanks! Already posted!

Thanks for the response. I trust your judgment and that this was after feedback from users, but I want to switch cables more often than most (not all the time, but still) so I will go with the regular fit. So when I place my order I can just write in the comments that I want the regular Sennheiser connectors and it will be done, correct?

That's correct, but I'd have to double-check whether I have stock HD 600 connectors somewhere. If not, I'd have to order those plugs first, which would prolong your order by several days.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Nov 28, 2019 at 2:27 PM Post #2,572 of 4,764
Folks, just to inform all of you visiting this thread, as per usual I have prepared something for this year's Black Friday. All details you'll see at the official FAW FB page, but in general it's 30% off. Enjoy!

Nov 28, 2019 at 2:39 PM Post #2,574 of 4,764
Folks, just to inform all of you visiting this thread, as per usual I have prepared something for this year's Black Friday. All details you'll see at the official FAW FB page, but in general it's 30% off. Enjoy!

Damn FB. ^^
Hostage of modern humanity. :imp:

Nov 28, 2019 at 2:44 PM Post #2,576 of 4,764
Matez calling. :)
I'm in.

Nov 28, 2019 at 2:46 PM Post #2,577 of 4,764

Matez, one quick question - on some cables your minimum length for auto-select is 1.5 meters. If I want something shorter, I know I can put it in the comments, but will you take it into account for lower pricing as well (same as when moving from 2m to 1.5m the price goes down)?

Nov 28, 2019 at 2:54 PM Post #2,578 of 4,764
Matez, one quick question - on some cables your minimum length for auto-select is 1.5 meters. If I want something shorter, I know I can put it in the comments, but will you take it into account for lower pricing as well (same as when moving from 2m to 1.5m the price goes down)?
No.
Price will stay with the shortest option.
Like the Claire Hybrid with 1m instead of 1,5 for the same amount for my Era-1. :wink:

Nov 28, 2019 at 7:18 PM Post #2,579 of 4,764
Order is placed.
Thank you @Matez for this.

Looks like the year transitional is getting a busy one. :ksc75smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back