Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jul 14, 2019 at 2:41 AM Post #2,431 of 4,768
Does anyone have Pictures of Semi-Transparent Black Copper ?

I've posted above this post the comparison shot that I originally put on the CA Andromeda thread. First picture is of the CA silver cable supplied with the iem's, 2nd pic is Forzas Hybrid cable in transparent black hth

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2019 at 4:31 AM Post #2,432 of 4,768
Can you comment on how these differ sonically from stock tubes? Thanks, @OctavianH !

I never tried the stock tubes because at the moment I bought Elise I already had some 6SN7/6AS7 tubes. However, I tried in the past the Svetlana 6AS7 they provide stock as powers and I can say that my combo is much more neutral and the 5998 provide a more precise bass and sub bass.

Jul 14, 2019 at 3:17 PM Post #2,433 of 4,768
Thank you, @OctavianH . I will defer further questions in this Forza thread to keep it on topic, and always appreciate your input on the Feliks-Audio threads. Viva Polish gear (a mixed linguistic metaphor, admittedly.) :floatsmile:

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019 at 1:23 PM Post #2,435 of 4,768
Last edited:
Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jul 26, 2019 at 12:09 PM Post #2,439 of 4,768
Matez, is everything alright with your website? I never had issues with it and now both Firefox and Chrome are giving me security alert messages. Firefox says:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to forzaaudioworks.com. The web site is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the web site’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

Jul 26, 2019 at 12:30 PM Post #2,440 of 4,768
Matez, is everything alright with your website? I never had issues with it and now both Firefox and Chrome are giving me security alert messages. Firefox says:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to forzaaudioworks.com. The web site is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the web site’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.
SSL certificate for the website expired.
@Matez you got an email from nazwa.pl about the expiration just open it and follow their instructions.

Aug 3, 2019 at 4:31 PM Post #2,442 of 4,768
Hi everyone

Just posting to describe my experience with an hybrid iem for the Audezes iSine 20, just refinished with a 2;5mm balanced by Matt.
With the balanced hybrid and enough power from the source DAPs, the cypher cable is not better. I think it surpasses the so acclaimed combo.
Thank you again Matt.

Aug 3, 2019 at 5:10 PM Post #2,443 of 4,768
Hi everyone

Just posting to describe my experience with an hybrid iem for the Audezes iSine 20, just refinished with a 2;5mm balanced by Matt.
With the balanced hybrid and enough power from the source DAPs, the cypher cable is not better. I think it surpasses the so acclaimed combo.
Thank you again Matt.
Obrigado. Which dap you have?

Aug 3, 2019 at 6:02 PM Post #2,444 of 4,768
Hi everyone

Thank you again Matt.

Nice, really glad you are enjoying the iSine 20!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back