Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jun 10, 2019 at 10:24 AM Post #2,401 of 4,764
I just received the copper balanced cable for my Phonak PFE232. :slight_smile:

IZWdDrx.jpg

Great job, Matt!

Jun 27, 2019 at 12:12 PM Post #2,405 of 4,764
I just received my pair of Noir Hybrid HPC for Beyerdynamic T1 today. The cable looks incredible:

Forza-Audio-Works01.jpg

And the packaging was decent, I like the "recycled matterials" idea behind it:

Forza-Audio-Works02.jpg

But I found no warranty card in it like others received on the forums.

On T1 eveything was smooth when connecting:

Forza-Audio-Works03.jpg

But be careful not to rotate the connector inside the headphone, like I did, to align the emblem, because you will have this problem:

Forza-Audio-Works04.jpg

Anyway, not a problem for me. And regarding the sound, it seems this cable will be better than the stock one, which by the way is very good since it is a Cardas cable, but on the first hour sounds a little bit dull.

How many hours of burn are you recommending?

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019 at 1:12 PM Post #2,406 of 4,764
How many hours of burn are you recommending?

First of all, thanks for cool pictures. My FB guy will be happy and you'll get famous :ksc75smile:

As for burn-in, if you're impatient (many people are...) you can start after 100hrs. I really wouldn't any earlier. But personally just for peace of mind I don't evaluate stuff (cables, amps, whatever) before twice as long. Four days more is not a lot and at least I know that I got the burn-in part right. So if I don't like a product, I can't blame my impatience :k701smile:

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jun 27, 2019 at 1:19 PM Post #2,407 of 4,764
First of all, thanks for cool pictures. My FB guy will be happy and you'll get famous :ksc75smile:

As for burn-in, if you're impatient (many people are...) you can start after 100hrs. I really wouldn't any earlier. But personally just for peace of mind I don't evaluate stuff (cables, amps, whatever) before twice as long. Four days more is not a lot and at least I know that I got the burn-in part right. So if I don't like a product, I can't blame my impatience :k701smile:

No hurry here, I usually write some feedback about what I buy. I will wait because also my interconnects are only 50 hrs old. The first impression is that the cable is superior to the Cardas Clear Light which is the stock one for T1 because it sounds fuller and somehow more "emotional" (hey, can a cable have feelings?) than the other one, and maybe this is the PRAT the experts claim they hear. I never was good on describing what I hear, I am an engineer after all. Anyway, good job!

Regarding the pictures, they were made with a humble S7 but if they are useful to you feel free to use them. I just tried to let people know what you receive and expect when ordering such a cable.

Forza.jpg

PS. Forza AudioWorks cables, Feliks Audio Elise, JCAT Femto USB Card... what are you guys doing in Poland with so many good quality products? I use all of them in the headphone line and are all great.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019 at 1:41 PM Post #2,408 of 4,764
No hurry here, I usually write some feedback about what I buy. I will wait because also my interconnects are only 50 hrs old. The first impression is that the cable is superior to the Cardas Clear Light which is the stock one for T1 because it sounds fuller and somehow more "emotional" (hey, can a cable have feelings?) than the other one, and maybe this is the PRAT the experts claim they hear. I never was good on describing what I hear, I am an engineer after all. Anyway, good job!

Regarding the pictures, they were made with a humble S7 but if they are useful to you feel free to use them. I just tried to let people know what you receive and expect when ordering such a cable.

Forza.jpg

PS. Forza AudioWorks cables, Feliks Audio Elise, JCAT Femto USB Card... what are you guys doing in Poland with so many good quality products? I use all of them in the headphone line and are all great.
You really take cool pics!

Jun 28, 2019 at 1:54 AM Post #2,409 of 4,764
I spy a G900 (or some variety of) in the background. Good choice!

Jun 28, 2019 at 2:04 AM Post #2,411 of 4,764
Yes, there is a G900 there and I own also a G703. I am a gamer.

I try to be when I actually have time lol... I have an G700 which is quite a bit different and a laser sensor which isn't amazing, relegated to office use now. I am having to resist the urge to get the new wireless G502 pretty hard though as the wired version is pretty much my favourite mouse but once you go wireless you never go back!

Jun 28, 2019 at 2:13 AM Post #2,412 of 4,764
I try to be when I actually have time lol... I have an G700 which is quite a bit different and a laser sensor which isn't amazing, relegated to office use now. I am having to resist the urge to get the new wireless G502 pretty hard though as the wired version is pretty much my favourite mouse but once you go wireless you never go back!

I never tried G502 but G900 is good. I use it daily for 3 years and never got a problem. The battery is fine as before (32hrs or something fully charged). I use also a keyboard from them, the G701+ wich works perfectly for 4 years so what to say: Good job Logitech. What I do not really like is their new line-up of products, for example the G910 keyboard does not have an USB port and this is a "must have" feature for me to charge my mouse... Anyway I read somewhere recently that they plan to refresh their mouse portofolio with an improved sensor, so I would say that you will find some nice discounts on the old ones.

Jun 28, 2019 at 2:47 AM Post #2,413 of 4,764
I never tried G502 but G900 is good. I use it daily for 3 years and never got a problem. The battery is fine as before (32hrs or something fully charged). I use also a keyboard from them, the G701+ wich works perfectly for 4 years so what to say: Good job Logitech. What I do not really like is their new line-up of products, for example the G910 keyboard does not have an USB port and this is a "must have" feature for me to charge my mouse... Anyway I read somewhere recently that they plan to refresh their mouse portofolio with an improved sensor, so I would say that you will find some nice discounts on the old ones.

I love it because it has just the right amount of buttons, as much as I enjoy the G900 I do find that it could do with at least 1 more side button. I had an old trusty G11 back in the day but now I use either a Realforce RGB or Ducky Shine 7 both with custom Dev/tty PBT caps which feel great and should last forever pretty much. The G502 wireless only came out last month so has the new HERO sensor already unless they are releasing another new one to be honest though the current sensors are so accurate I suspect most people (including myself) probably wouldn't notice any improvement with a "better" one lol. Anyway we should probably stop with the OT. I am using my T5p Gen 2 with a Clare Hybrid right now, sounds great! :p

Jun 28, 2019 at 1:13 PM Post #2,414 of 4,764
PS. Forza AudioWorks cables, Feliks Audio Elise, JCAT Femto USB Card... what are you guys doing in Poland with so many good quality products?

We sell them :L3000:

Jokes aside, I haven't heard Feliks Audio but JCAT is solid. The knowledge this guy has, geez. And he was into computer playback a fair before it got popular, years back he already knew a lot on the subject.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jun 28, 2019 at 1:58 PM Post #2,415 of 4,764
We sell them :L3000:

Jokes aside, I haven't heard Feliks Audio but JCAT is solid. The knowledge this guy has, geez. And he was into computer playback a fair before it got popular, years back he already knew a lot on the subject.

Indeed, Marcin is a very skilled guy and the JCAT is the best option when owning a desktop and choosing between it, ISO Regen or iFi Audio iUSB devices. I tried all 3 and kept the JCAT. The Feliks Audio amps are nice and good sounding but a little bit overpriced imho.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back