Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Mar 10, 2019 at 4:18 PM Post #2,281 of 4,764
I have 3 Forza Hybrid cables, A Claire Hybrid for my HD660S OE's and the Hybrid for my IE80S & CA Andromeda iem's. Unlike AppleheadMay I found they really did improve every element of SQ over the OE cables. Unless your current phones are overly bright I'd recommend Hybrid all day long

Great stuff. I don't think the Clear is bright, but if it leans toward dark or bright, it's the latter and that's why I'm concerned. I don't want to change the characteristics of the sound, just improve the current one.

Mar 10, 2019 at 4:42 PM Post #2,282 of 4,764
Did you get to answering those mails Matt and if so didn't you forget one?
Waiting for 5 cables and 3 adaptors here ... :wink:

I will resend it as soon as I am home, in case you didn't get it :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Mar 10, 2019 at 4:58 PM Post #2,284 of 4,764
Great stuff. I don't think the Clear is bright, but if it leans toward dark or bright, it's the latter and that's why I'm concerned. I don't want to change the characteristics of the sound, just improve the current one.

I hate to muddy the water, but if I owned Focal headphones I'd be inclined more towards the Noir Hybrid cable. I'm sure Matt would have tried the pairing, but as he's too polite/pc to proffer an opinion on Head-fi forums I'd suggest sending him a PM or an email

Mar 14, 2019 at 10:20 AM Post #2,288 of 4,764
So I ordered a custom short balanced copper IEM cable from Matt the other day to pair with my Earstudio and he delivered... lightning fast. I just recently moved to higher tier IEMs and the cable is leaving my previous stock and sub 50$ cables in the dust. I was expecting this though. Immediately catching the improved clarity and instrument separation...(really curious about possible further improvement when the cable settles in more). My CA Harmony and F3 were literally crying for this upgrade :) Superb sound from this Warszawa duo!

20190314_135731.jpg

Mar 14, 2019 at 11:55 AM Post #2,289 of 4,764
So I ordered a custom short balanced copper IEM cable from Matt the other day to pair with my Earstudio and he delivered... lightning fast. I just recently moved to higher tier IEMs and the cable is leaving my previous stock and sub 50$ cables in the dust. I was expecting this though. Immediately catching the improved clarity and instrument separation...(really curious about possible further improvement when the cable settles in more). My CA Harmony and F3 were literally crying for this upgrade :) Superb sound from this Warszawa duo!

Same setup as me cable and ES100 wise, using with a K10 CIEM though. So much more convenient out and about having a short cable with the amp at your collar!

Mar 14, 2019 at 2:47 PM Post #2,291 of 4,764

Cool pic, something worth sharing on my FP page if you don't mind :beyersmile:

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Mar 14, 2019 at 5:55 PM Post #2,293 of 4,764
Was hoping to place an order this week, but have been waiting since Sunday for a response to a query.

As good as the cables undoubtedly are, the level of service is seemingly lacking. Small, one-man operation I know but it's 2019... better can be done. It could be as simple as adding an FAQ section to the website. We're literally talking man hours to implement and it might save man days monthly, and indeed, help reduce customer churn through a lack of engagement.

Mar 14, 2019 at 6:12 PM Post #2,294 of 4,764
Was hoping to place an order this week, but have been waiting since Sunday for a response to a query.

As good as the cables undoubtedly are, the level of service is seemingly lacking. Small, one-man operation I know but it's 2019... better can be done. It could be as simple as adding an FAQ section to the website. We're literally talking man hours to implement and it might save man days monthly, and indeed, help reduce customer churn through a lack of engagement.

I heard Amazon has awesome customer engagement and their level of service is not lacking. Go for that if this doesn't suit your speed of life.

Mar 14, 2019 at 6:17 PM Post #2,295 of 4,764
I heard Amazon has awesome customer engagement and their level of service is not lacking. Go for that if this doesn't suit your speed of life.

What a completely ridiculous and unreasonable response.

We are talking able cables costing more than the average person's headphones and the like combined, responses within a reasonable timeframe to quite straightforward queries shouldn't be much to ask.

If it is, something ought to be done about it. In a world of Amazon, Netflix, Uber, Deliveroo etc commerce has moved on and I cannot be the only prospective customer who feels similarly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back