Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Mar 14, 2019 at 6:22 PM Post #2,296 of 4,754
What a completely ridiculous and unreasonable response.

We are talking able cables costing more than the average person's headphones and the like combined, responses within a reasonable timeframe to quite straightforward queries shouldn't be much to ask.

If it is, something ought to be done about it. In a world of Amazon, Netflix, Uber, Deliveroo etc commerce has moved on and I cannot be the only prospective customer who feels similarly.

Matt is slow sometimes. Just annoy him with repeat emails and get angry at him. Cables are worth. People used to communicate through mail - literally it's been 4 days. Give him a break. Is is customer service slow? Yes. Yes it is, but he does a good job when he gets to you. Are the cables worth it in the end? Yes. Yes they are. Now piss off.

Mar 14, 2019 at 6:28 PM Post #2,297 of 4,754
What a completely ridiculous and unreasonable response.

We are talking able cables costing more than the average person's headphones and the like combined, responses within a reasonable timeframe to quite straightforward queries shouldn't be much to ask.

If it is, something ought to be done about it. In a world of Amazon, Netflix, Uber, Deliveroo etc commerce has moved on and I cannot be the only prospective customer who feels similarly.

Dude, why do you expect a micro-business to operate like whatever Deliveroo is? And why do you assume that you know how this business works based on ONE e-mail? I have ordered three cables so far and I had responses anywhere between 1 hour and 3 days. Matt goes to various events, etc. It is a MICRO business. Repeat - it is not Deliveroo. But he delivers on quality and advice. To me that is customer service.

Mar 14, 2019 at 6:28 PM Post #2,298 of 4,754
Matt is slow sometimes. Just annoy him with repeat emails and get angry at him. Cables are worth. People used to communicate through mail - literally it's been 4 days. Give him a break. Is is customer service slow? Yes. Yes it is, but he does a good job when he gets to you. Are the cables worth it in the end? Yes. Yes they are. Now piss off.

What a bizarre post. You're advocating that I should send repeated emails and get angry in order to receive a relevant response? But yet finish by telling me to piss off?

I didn't realise criticising the clearly well acknowledged poor customer service would draw so much anger.

I have no doubts about the products, and my criticisms are intended to be constructive. I am sure a simple FAQ page could go a long way to saving time, meaning people probably get their cables sooner.

Mar 14, 2019 at 6:34 PM Post #2,299 of 4,754
What a bizarre post. You're advocating that I should send repeated emails and get angry in order to receive a relevant response? But yet finish by telling me to piss off?

I didn't realise criticising the clearly well acknowledged poor customer service would draw so much anger.

I have no doubts about the products, and my criticisms are intended to be constructive. I am sure a simple FAQ page could go a long way to saving time, meaning people probably get their cables sooner.

You seem like a nice guy. I was just messing around. Yes matt needs better service. Just bear with him. Or not. Idc

Mar 14, 2019 at 7:57 PM Post #2,301 of 4,754

Definately no need to be angry to recieve your answer, that is for sure and your criticism
Is fully justified if you didn’t get an email response by now :) You should have received your answer by now but just in case I will resend it. I just realized that particular mail servers qualify my emails as SPAM and it is a source of confusion for some. Anyway if you didn’t get a response please just send me a short email.

Last edited:
Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Mar 18, 2019 at 7:44 AM Post #2,302 of 4,754
Hello,

Just picked my Hybrid series iem cable, from the post office. It has gone thru a failed attempted delivery at home.
Two weeks for an international purchase over the web, with not even a glitch on communication with FAW. Absolutely great. Thanks again, and my apologies if I pestered you guys.

My first impression of this cable is, wow!!!
Physically a soft, light and "pliable" yet coherent cable

Very nice looking cable too.

I'm going through the first paces now, Ayreon, Nightwish, Vivaldi, Bach... Absolutely loving it :ksc75smile:

Mar 18, 2019 at 10:50 AM Post #2,303 of 4,754
32470180127_22a2e764c2_b.jpg

32470179567_676c1ea304_c.jpg

32470179017_ea795d9b9a_k.jpg

32470178447_6f64bac34e_o.jpg

32470178007_7695ab7767_k.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019 at 11:03 AM Post #2,305 of 4,754
Hello,

Just picked my Hybrid series iem cable, from the post office. It has gone thru a failed attempted delivery at home.
Two weeks for an international purchase over the web, with not even a glitch on communication with FAW. Absolutely great. Thanks again, and my apologies if I pestered you guys.

My first impression of this cable is, wow!!!
Physically a soft, light and "pliable" yet coherent cable

Very nice looking cable too.

I'm going through the first paces now, Ayreon, Nightwish, Vivaldi, Bach... Absolutely loving it :ksc75smile:

I had the same delivery problem with my first order, Matt doesn't use letter box friendly packaging. On my second order I asked him to send the cable in a jiffy bag instead....saved me a tedious trip to the pet office to collect

Mar 18, 2019 at 11:05 AM Post #2,306 of 4,754
I sent Matt an email about this but thought I would post here as well in case anyone has any feedback.

I ordered new cables for my Mrspeakers Ether 2 from FAW. The Mrspeakers terminations that we’re used on the cables don’t seem to fit. They slide into place but don’t lock. I don’t believe there is any difference in the Mrspeakers connectors on the Ether 2.

Does anyone have any guidance?

Mar 18, 2019 at 11:08 AM Post #2,308 of 4,754
I sent Matt an email about this but thought I would post here as well in case anyone has any feedback.

I ordered new cables for my Mrspeakers Ether 2 from FAW. The Mrspeakers terminations that we’re used on the cables don’t seem to fit. They slide into place but don’t lock. I don’t believe there is any difference in the Mrspeakers connectors on the Ether 2.

Does anyone have any guidance?

Weird, send me some pics on my email and I will check what is going on. All of them use Evalucon connectors and TBH I heard about such issue for the first time.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Mar 18, 2019 at 12:50 PM Post #2,309 of 4,754
Weird, send me some pics on my email and I will check what is going on. All of them use Evalucon connectors and TBH I heard about such issue for the first time.

Matt, thank you for all of your help (here and over email). I was able to get the connectors to work. I assume they might have just been a little stuff/tight and after rotating and moving them some they were able to be plugged in.

The cable Claire HPC MK2 is gorgeous and sounds fantastic. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back