For those of you who ordered TF10's from Logitech, What is your current status?
Dec 7, 2009 at 10:47 PM Post #61 of 201
Order one is still just chilling out as 'order submitted'. Order two still cancelled. No confirmation email, and both charges are still posted on my account.

*Wish I'd just dealt with Amazon to avoid this nonsense. Absurd.

Dec 7, 2009 at 10:48 PM Post #62 of 201
Order in process for me... we can only hope.

Dec 7, 2009 at 11:18 PM Post #64 of 201
Good news for those in "Order Submitted" limbo - I just now got my confirmation e-mail and my status has been updated to "Order Processed."

Dec 8, 2009 at 12:06 AM Post #66 of 201
Also got my email...yay
biggrin.gif

Dec 8, 2009 at 12:25 AM Post #67 of 201
Got my shipped e-mail at 12:57PM CST. UPS estimated they'll be here 12/9

Amazon on the other hand still has the status for my order there as "Not Shipped" and "1 item - delivery estimate: December 9, 2009 "

Dec 8, 2009 at 12:41 AM Post #69 of 201
Don't forget guys, the initial sale was for the TF10s with the mic. When I went to Amazon to order (about 3-4 p.m. central time on Friday), the site stated those earphones were sold out, but it gave me the option of getting the regular 10s (no mic) for the same price of $99.99. My order still says hasn't shipped yet, but I have an estimated delivery date of December 9. Go figure. So I wonder if people who ordered the regular 10s will get theirs first because they ran out of those with the microphones? Mmmmm?

Dec 8, 2009 at 1:17 AM Post #70 of 201
Finally, finally got the confirmation email from Logitech toward the end of my work day for my first order. Man has this been a mess. Guess it's worth it if we all wind up with $99 TF10's though. I remember how they sounded (when I was able to get the seal to hold), and for that sale price it's the steal of the century. For those who haven't heard them yet and get orders fulfilled, just wait, the sound will be shocking for that price. I think the only phones I've enjoyed at the same level are the IE8's.... and the Image S4's come somewhat close (to my memory of the TF10's). I sure hope that with the Senn tips I can get them to stay seated better this time.

Dec 8, 2009 at 2:05 AM Post #72 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericp10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't forget guys, the initial sale was for the TF10s with the mic. When I went to Amazon to order (about 3-4 p.m. central time on Friday), the site stated those earphones were sold out, but it gave me the option of getting the regular 10s (no mic) for the same price of $99.99. My order still says hasn't shipped yet, but I have an estimated delivery date of December 9. Go figure. So I wonder if people who ordered the regular 10s will get theirs first because they ran out of those with the microphones? Mmmmm?

Are you sure about that? When I first checked Amazon in the morning, both were on sale. That same morning on the Logitech site, only the non-mic version was on sale.

Dec 8, 2009 at 2:26 AM Post #73 of 201
I had my order status as "order submitted." Ordered it at 8:43AM on the 4th. I just now received confirmation letter from Logitech. What most likely happened was that there was an enormous amount of people ordering from Logitech in the morning. The high amount of traffic volume cause the site to be down. After the transaction on the website, as the site is down it probably didn't send it to the warehouse or to where it need to be authorize...

Now what I am worried is about is "Your order will ship within one business day if the product is in stock. "

Lets say they ran out of stock... But the people that order it early didn't get in line for the warehouse to ship out...what do we do from there????

Dec 8, 2009 at 2:37 AM Post #74 of 201
Got shipping confirmation from Logitech at 5:56 PM, 12/07/09.

I placed my order on 12/04/09 at 10:49 am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back