For those of you who ordered TF10's from Logitech, What is your current status?
Dec 7, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #46 of 201
I just called and the rep said my order had not yet been forwarded to the warehouse and he does not know why, which is very annoying (the situation, not the rep--he was fine). The rep said he would email me with the status when he had more info. Let's just say that confidence is low...I repeat: confidence is low.

Dec 7, 2009 at 8:56 PM Post #47 of 201
I am in that same situation with both Logitech AND Amazon... people who ordered later are getting their headphones sooner. I will be curious to hear about this issue of not forwarding to the warehouse, I bet all of us with "Order Submitted" are in that same situation.

Dec 7, 2009 at 9:15 PM Post #49 of 201
I ordered one of the last TF10's on Amazon when it said it wouldn't ship until December 19, 2009, I chose 1 Day shipping (Amazon Prime). However Amazon says the estimated shipping time is today.

I'm very excited for these in ear monitors. But I have this sinking feeling that I'm going to get an email from Amazon saying there was some kind of mistake and that if I wanted them I would need to cough up an additional 300 dollars.

Dec 7, 2009 at 9:15 PM Post #50 of 201
Order Number: 5682xxxxx
Order Date: 12/04/09 11:24:12 [CST] <-- does it go by local time or Logitech time?
Order Status: Order in Process

Though I'm not expecting anything to happen... I do feel bad for the Order Submitted people
frown.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 9:34 PM Post #52 of 201
Order Number: XXXXX9416
Order Date: 12/04/09 10:49:44

ordered before you~ maybe it goes by location~

Dec 7, 2009 at 9:38 PM Post #53 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is info for order #1:

Order Number: 5682XXXXXX
Order Date: 12/04/09 10:54:48

Here's the info for order #2:

Order Number: 5683XXXXXX
Order Date: 12/04/09 12:35:05
Order Status: Order Cancelled by System

The entire thing is sort of a joke. I expect Amazon will deliver on its promises, but not sure what Logitech is doing, not at all. One of the dumbest promotional sales I've ever seen. They are completely overwhelmed is all I can figure out.

Logitech must have read my comment (kidding, of course), as I just received an email that my order (#1 above) has been shipped. UPS site says "billing information received" so I expect it will go out soon, UPS Ground. We shall see.

But so much for the theory that they might be combining orders, hence the "canceled by system" note. I think they decided one was enough for people, and just willy-nilly canceled any second or third orders from people on 12/4. My hunch, anyway.

As for Amazon, I ordered three vi models in three separate orders for myself, and two of them are coming Dec. 23, and the third between Jan. 4-14 (huh?). Then, a friend asked me to order two for him (he was in the car) from Amazon, and his two, non-vi models, are coming Dec. 9 (though Amazon site says not yet shipped, and they are supposed to be here in two days via Amazon Prime 2-day shipping). Go figure.

Dec 7, 2009 at 10:26 PM Post #56 of 201
Okay I just spoke with a CSR from logitech and he told that all of the "order submitted" orders are being looked into and that we should receive an email in the next few days. He also said that as long as it doesn't say "order cancelled" then we should be good.

Dec 7, 2009 at 10:28 PM Post #57 of 201
Nothing has changed here:

Order Date: 12/04/09 11:18:11

This is getting frustrating now. It seems that order completion is completely random. Isn't it normally first come, first serve?

Dec 7, 2009 at 10:35 PM Post #58 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by hollis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Okay I just spoke with a CSR from logitech and he told that all of the "order submitted" orders are being looked into and that we should receive an email in the next few days. He also said that as long as it doesn't say "order cancelled" then we should be good.

Thanks for the update. "Next few days" is pretty lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back