For those of you who ordered TF10's from Logitech, What is your current status?
Dec 8, 2009 at 8:54 PM Post #91 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by bjaardker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
MEMPHIS, TN, US 12/07/2009 ORIGIN SCAN

Scheduled Delivery Date: 12/09/2009

That's delivering them to my house in WI using the free shipping option from Logitech.

sweet, thats awesome. I'm in virginia, so that shouldn't take long at all once they get their butts in gear

Dec 8, 2009 at 11:20 PM Post #93 of 201
Just got this:

Quote:

Sir, thank you for your recent call regarding your order #xxxx , I apologize for the delay in your order however I have been advised by the warehouse that they are currently out of stock of that product and they are expecting a fresh shipment on 12/18. Our sale was more popular then we anticipated and the demand exceeded our supply available. I apologize for the delay but you should be receiving an email around 12/18 with a tracking # for your package. All of our packages are shipped by UPS ground unless otherwise requested
If you have any further questions regarding your order please contact us at 1-800-231-7717. Please use order #xxxx to help us assist you. Thank you.

They're about to get an earful.

Dec 8, 2009 at 11:26 PM Post #94 of 201
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got this:

They're about to get an earful.

i just got off the phone with them too.... they won't be shipping till the 18th...however, earlier i was supposed to receive them by friday.

Dec 8, 2009 at 11:28 PM Post #95 of 201
Fantastic. We'll be lucky to get them before the end of the year.
mad.gif

Dec 8, 2009 at 11:36 PM Post #96 of 201
It's a clusterf*** over there. I spoke to a supervisor, who sounded pretty burnt out, so I'm sure they're swamped. He said that he had heard from "Corporate" that they were doing everything they can to get these out in time for Christmas. He sounded like he was telling the truth. My dealings with their customer service has generally been positive.

However, the excuse that "whoa, we were far too successful!" is not acceptable. But I suppose they can't ship what they don't have. Great sale, awful execution and triage. If they can get these out in time for the holidays I will be pleased.

Dec 8, 2009 at 11:40 PM Post #97 of 201
If they had shipped these even remotely in the order that our orders were received, that would be acceptable. But people who ordered hours later already have their earphones and people who ordered earlier are not getting them for weeks - from Amazon AND Logitech!

I had been hoping to give one of these as a Chanukah present but since all any etailer cares about is "get it there by Christmas" I guess that won't be happening.

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:03 AM Post #99 of 201
Who knows? If you haven't received that email, you may still receive them in time. I also ordered between 8:00 and 9:00 am according to their system, but the CSR told me that the information was not transmitted to the warehouse until after 3:00 PM Pacific(!).

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:05 AM Post #100 of 201
I ordered between 8 and 9 AM also, but my status took three and a half days (and two phone calls) to go from "submitted" to "processing" and kick out a confirmation e-mail. They seem to have had a major system glitch for those orders around 8-9 AM and they had no clue how to remedy it.

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:11 AM Post #101 of 201
Kirosia ordered at around 11:40 ET, he be very sad if not shipped until 18th.

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:37 AM Post #103 of 201
As a consumer, I think they should comp the shipping. If I'm the business, I say "Tough, you're getting a great deal." I can see both sides of that coin. However, the complete lack of information and meaningful communication is unacceptable no matter how you look at it. I mean c'mon now, this situation simply cannot be THAT difficult to sort out. If it is that difficult, then Logitech has bigger problems than I thought.

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:52 AM Post #104 of 201
Kirosia would like an extended warranty as comp, because he doesn't plan on buying a new IEM for many fortnights. But he understands, for $99 he cannot complain too much.

Dec 9, 2009 at 1:19 AM Post #105 of 201
Mine got ordered at around 12:40 PM EST on Friday, so I fully expect to be with the later batch of orders. Factor in the shipping up to Canada, I'm most likely gonna see them after Christmas. Oh well, patience is a virtue, or at least some people say. Still a smoking hot deal, can't miss out on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back