For those of us with multiple headphones, which ones are you listening with now?
Nov 2, 2023 at 5:12 PM Post #15,346 of 20,649
I have one and there is discussion here and there in most of the Audio-gd threads. The Master 9 thread is a good place to start.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I did read two, I think, reviews on here.

I started going throught the Master 9 thread, but there seemed very little Master-19 content. And I have no interest in the Master 9, DAC's or DAC/Amps.

Maybe I will try to push through again.

Nov 2, 2023 at 5:18 PM Post #15,347 of 20,649
I have one and there is discussion here and there in most of the Audio-gd threads. The Master 9 thread is a good place to start.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
We may not be as many, but we exist, and we are happy 😁

I started going throught the Master 9 thread, but there seemed very little Master-19 content. And I have no interest in the Master 9, DAC's or DAC/Amps.

Oh so you're interested in reviews cause you are assessing if it's worth it? I heard of it on an audio forum in Italy, they were directly comparing the technical specs shared with the M9 and a lot of people that auditioned both told me to go straight to the M19, given the 1000 euros price tag and the fact that apart from slightly better dynamics the M9 didn't offer mich more. Other said that it could compete with a lot more expensive stuff. Glad I did listen to them

Nov 2, 2023 at 5:22 PM Post #15,348 of 20,649

There is no dedicated thread but I have seen a lot of posts and been in numerous discussions over the years. It's unfortunate that it's hard to find info here due to the huge volume.

I guess the best way I would characterize it, and all the Audio-gd gear I have is that it just gets out of the way of the music.

It's now my favorite brand. The UI is painful but everything else shows an amazing amount of thought. The builds are pure killer, I haven't seen anything like them. Power supplies done like cost was no object. Connectivity is outstanding. The list goes on and on.

The only thing is they're not desktop gear. You need a standard stereo rack (shelf unit).

Nov 2, 2023 at 5:24 PM Post #15,349 of 20,649
There is no dedicated thread but I have seen a lot of posts and been in numerous discussions over the years. It's unfortunate that it's hard to find info here due to the huge volume.

I guess the best way I would characterize it, and all the Audio-gd gear I have is that it just gets out of the way of the music.

It's now my favorite brand. The UI is painful but everything else shows an amazing amount of thought. The builds are pure killer, I haven't seen anything like them. Power supplies done like cost was no object. Connectivity is outstanding. The list goes on and on.

The only thing is they're not desktop gear. You need a standard stereo rack (shelf unit).
Completely agree, you are the third M19 owner that I have causally stumbled upon. Yes, it doesn't gets in the way, that's it. And gives the bass a push

Nov 2, 2023 at 5:28 PM Post #15,350 of 20,649
Kingwa's relay volume control is outstanding, the power curve is ingenious. He just gets everything right.

Nov 2, 2023 at 5:35 PM Post #15,351 of 20,649
Kingwa's relay volume control is outstanding, the power curve is ingenious. He just gets everything right.
Yes, yes!
Also, I am amazed at their DDC too. It's the icing on the cake. No, a lot more than that. I'm in end game territory rn. Audio-gd was a revelation to me. I am genuinely happy of my setup and don't feel any particular urge to change or upgrade now that I added the DDC. Everything is just amazing. Now it's time for the music to shine. I think I'll write up some impression as soon as I can, I found what I was looking for.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2023 at 6:16 PM Post #15,352 of 20,649
Pics Cut_2023112181026227.png

Fantastic music when you're in the mood for just relaxing and chilling out. 😎
Amazing vocals 👏 😍
RS-1 (buttons) < Luxman R-113 < Loxjie D30 < Amazon Music HD.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2023 at 7:45 PM Post #15,354 of 20,649
Ultrasone Edition Eleven<--Hagerman Audio Labs Tuba<--S.M.S.L. D400EX<--

Thank You, for the recommendation, @alekc.

1698968302136.png

Another beautiful collection:

1698968631584.png

[Spotify only carries the second of this "must-have" 3-volume set. I do have the 3-CD set downstairs(!).]

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2023 at 8:59 PM Post #15,356 of 20,649
Ier-m9<fiio m11

I know that there is a popular point of view that soundstage extended outside the head, is a bit of a myth, particularly when it comes to iems.......but when I listen to this, I would swear that the soundstage extends at least 6 inches out from each ear. Give it a listen (it's a fantastic album, regardless), & see what you think. I don't think I'm imagining it & assume it's down to the recording, mastering, mixing?

WSQ_album.jpg

Nov 3, 2023 at 12:58 AM Post #15,359 of 20,649
Sennheiser HD-660S2 << Fog City Audio HPC << Monoprice Cavalli Liquid Gold X:
BD1DE4E4-42D8-4A89-99E1-1F935732DBF1.jpeg
D255E951-B376-453E-801E-150EBC3FD94F.jpeg
[Epic: March, 1975.] Jeff Beck was truly the most inventive, interesting, talented of the Yardbirds guitarist alumni (Beck, Clapton, Page).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back