For PC Gaming: AD700/AD900 or AD1000?
Jul 16, 2011 at 6:07 PM Post #16 of 20

Are these similar to the F1's? Also, what other cans have you tried--you know since you've already crowned the king?
tongue_smile.gif

-Daniel

Quote:
Directional sound under $200? 

sony pfr-v1

Anyone else try and dispute that without having heard them needs to refrain from commenting. They can't be disputed for the directional sound crown. I can play (and have) BFBC2 with my eyes closed. Not well. lol However, with a CG standing on a roof, I could actually nail people with my eyes closed.  That accurate of a sound stage deserves mentioning.

Jul 17, 2011 at 10:14 PM Post #17 of 20
The F1s are my other choice if you can get them used. They have a very 3d soundstage too. I think they are better for music. Just not quite as good for gaming as the V1.

Jul 17, 2011 at 10:40 PM Post #18 of 20
So far the V1s have been hit or miss with music. Still too early to form more than a vague opinion though.

I think they are amazing in certain areas and overall the unique sound signature is worth having around just for a change of pace. I wish the cable wasn't such a thin pos but otherwise I am very happy with them. Zeppelin sounds great so far btw.

Jul 18, 2011 at 3:26 AM Post #19 of 20
Where is a good place to purchase these from?

-Daniel

NVM just found them on Amazon for a very fair price. **** they are ugly. Are they on-ear or in-ear or what? It's kinda hard to tell from the pictures.

Jul 19, 2011 at 10:35 PM Post #20 of 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back