Food...Glorious food...and your choice IS?
Apr 24, 2006 at 12:57 PM Post #17 of 83
I love indian. My wife's uncle married a woman from India and they moved to Canada from England about 3 years ago. Although they have since moved back to England it was awesome having them here because they made the most amazing biryani and onion bhaji. There are some pretty good indian restaurants here, but it doesn't compare to their homemade.

Apr 24, 2006 at 4:17 PM Post #21 of 83
Japanese is just so wonderful.

Sushi and Sukiyaki are fancy meals, especially if the Sushichef knows how to do his job.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 24, 2006 at 4:35 PM Post #22 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by plus_c
Long live char siu bao, egg custard tarts and all other dim sum delights!

Ah yes, you said a mouth full. Really good especially if they're served up fresh.

Apr 24, 2006 at 5:36 PM Post #24 of 83
Japanese food is fantastic! I love sushi and many other dishes. Alu, I must agree, sukiyaki, when prepared well, is absolutely fantastic. Good sushi simply blows everything else out of the water with its combination of delicate, yet rich flavors.

Apr 24, 2006 at 8:35 PM Post #25 of 83
Everything that goes into my piehole (even tripe, intestines, and other variety cuts) I can thoroughly enjoy.

I especially enjoy seafood. Just thinking about batter fried fish and shrimp make me salivate.

I only hate food that was prepared in unsanitary conditions.

Apr 24, 2006 at 8:38 PM Post #26 of 83
Well, naturally since im viet, vietnamese duh!
icon10.gif

Apr 24, 2006 at 9:37 PM Post #28 of 83
There's no poll option that I can select. I'll eat anything and everything UNLESS it has: seafood (i.e., non-fish animals) or pork or some other abhorrent creature. Also I don't eat Japanese food in general (need my food to be cooked, not raw).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back