Focal Stellia Review, Measurements, Interview - Head-Fi TV
May 11, 2020 at 5:49 PM Post #1,983 of 4,495
Anyone compared Stellia to HD820?
Do a search in Google, there's been several comparisons done by reviewers. Most of them have said the 820 sounds weird/wrong, and the Stellia is more natural. You should go do the search and read. There's at least three I can recall.

Agree, Google's your friend. I watched this yesterday:

May 11, 2020 at 5:57 PM Post #1,985 of 4,495
May 12, 2020 at 8:59 AM Post #1,990 of 4,495
Does anyone else find the Stellia uncomfortable on the top of your head?
I have zero comfort issues but maybe the headphone band protector posted earlier could kill two birds with one stone. Comfort and keep it clean.

Last edited:
May 12, 2020 at 9:06 AM Post #1,991 of 4,495
I ordered that but i think its coming from China so might take awhile.

My receding hair has been a bit of a mess during Covid. I used this opportunity to shave my head. How i normally wear the headphones, it looks like i have a bit of a conehead - and the headband is resting on only on a tiny part of my head. So Ive moved them back a bit and it seems a bit more comfortable but the clamp isnt as good.

May 12, 2020 at 9:23 AM Post #1,992 of 4,495
I ordered that but i think its coming from China so might take awhile.

My receding hair has been a bit of a mess during Covid. I used this opportunity to shave my head. How i normally wear the headphones, it looks like i have a bit of a conehead - and the headband is resting on only on a tiny part of my head. So Ive moved them back a bit and it seems a bit more comfortable but the clamp isnt as good.
I ordered one as well.. April 26...cleared customs 4 days ago and no more updates since. It will appear, hopefully, one day at the mailbox

May 12, 2020 at 4:44 PM Post #1,995 of 4,495
Does anyone else find the Stellia uncomfortable on the top of your head?

I'm quite bald so they sit right on the skin of my scalp. I have an egg head though so they conform nicely—no discomfort. I find them to be one of the most comfortable headphones I've worn, excepting the Mr. Speakers Ether Flows, which where like pillows on my head, but didn't sound as stellar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back