Focal Clear headphones
Dec 1, 2017 at 2:13 PM Post #841 of 12,550
Finally got around to shooting the Focal Clear video. I talk about the whole line up (Elear, Clear, Utopia) and give some info off the top of my head.

I am still glad/amazed I didn't cough through the video since I have been sick! Check it out if you have the time.

FOCAL CLEAR VIDEO

Look forward to watching the video, feel better!

Dec 1, 2017 at 2:15 PM Post #842 of 12,550
Dec 1, 2017 at 2:16 PM Post #843 of 12,550
Dec 1, 2017 at 2:26 PM Post #845 of 12,550
Checking Head-Fi while in a meeting... I might of done the same in a few meetings with Jason but he does it right in front of me lol.

Priorities Man :wink:

Dec 1, 2017 at 2:29 PM Post #846 of 12,550
Dec 1, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #849 of 12,550
Finally got around to shooting the Focal Clear video. I talk about the whole line up (Elear, Clear, Utopia) and give some info off the top of my head.

I am still glad/amazed I didn't cough through the video since I have been sick! Check it out if you have the time.

FOCAL CLEAR VIDEO
Ain't that something. My audition was cut short on the MX4 due to me falling down with the flu, I just recently got over it yesterday and I have to send back the headphones smh.

Dec 1, 2017 at 5:04 PM Post #850 of 12,550
Maybe I'm crazy then. I'm thinking about selling my Utopia and keeping Clear. For some reason I prefer Clear to Utopia. Utopia sounds a bit too organized (polite?). Clear excites me better. Also these 2 shares lots in common. So selling Utopia gives me some room for something new and different.
You’re not crazy at all. I and many others on the HD650 thread prefer the 650 to HD800 even though the HD800 is technically a better headphone. The 650 is just more fun to listen to for many.

Dec 1, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #851 of 12,550
Ain't that something. My audition was cut short on the MX4 due to me falling down with the flu, I just recently got over it yesterday and I have to send back the headphones smh.
Awe that stinks dude. You get all excited to listen and then your body holds you back.

My gf has bronchitis so I am hoping I don’t have that... It’s kind of looking like it though. I had to an interesting time with the Clear because at some points in the beginning I didn’t know if what I was hearing was 100% what the headphone was capable of. I didn’t know if being sick affected my ears with drainage, coupled with the fact the Clear wasn’t burned In ect. I then waited past that period to then get enough info for me to do the video.

Glad you got over the flu btw!

Dec 1, 2017 at 6:15 PM Post #852 of 12,550
My cheap little trick, a small plastic section from one of those electrical terminals.
Now I give a rest to my eyes, specially in low light.

975D5560-6562-435D-87A9-05632CAB4E8C.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2017 at 7:44 PM Post #853 of 12,550

How are you liking the Clear-Mojo combination? My Mojo arrived yesterday, so limited head time, but they seem to have a wonderful synergy.

Dec 1, 2017 at 8:00 PM Post #854 of 12,550
Awe that stinks dude. You get all excited to listen and then your body holds you back.

My gf has bronchitis so I am hoping I don’t have that... It’s kind of looking like it though. I had to an interesting time with the Clear because at some points in the beginning I didn’t know if what I was hearing was 100% what the headphone was capable of. I didn’t know if being sick affected my ears with drainage, coupled with the fact the Clear wasn’t burned In ect. I then waited past that period to then get enough info for me to do the video.

Glad you got over the flu btw!

Don’t feel too bad for him, now I have to burn them to the ground the MX-4’s on return so no one else comes down with what he had .....and lol ....he has had a lot of headtime on them. Poor @TSAVAlan has to ware a environment suit when he unpacks them. lol :) hahaha sorry Pete

The Source AV TSAVJason Stay updated on The Source AV at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com./pages/The-Source-AV-Design-Group/153623164648713 http://www.twitter.com/TheSourceAV http://www.instagram.com/Thesourceavdesign http://thesourceav.com/ Products@TheSourceAV.com
Dec 1, 2017 at 11:26 PM Post #855 of 12,550
Don’t feel too bad for him, now I have to burn them to the ground the MX-4’s on return so no one else comes down with what he had .....and lol ....he has had a lot of headtime on them. Poor @TSAVAlan has to ware a environment suit when he unpacks them. lol :) hahaha sorry Pete
Lol really funny Jason. I'm sure Alan will be just fine after the chicken pox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back