Focal Bathys - Wireless ANC Over-Ear Headphone
Aug 29, 2023 at 8:21 AM Post #1,278 of 1,723
Hi all, I have an issue with Tidal and cant find a useful solution for this online.
Music that i have saved on my phone is super slow to start playing after opening the application, it usually takes at least a minute before it starts playing music that is saved on the phone. Music that is not saved and is played online plays immediately. Maybe someone has experienced the same?

Aug 29, 2023 at 9:51 AM Post #1,279 of 1,723
Hi all, I have an issue with Tidal and cant find a useful solution for this online.
Music that i have saved on my phone is super slow to start playing after opening the application, it usually takes at least a minute before it starts playing music that is saved on the phone. Music that is not saved and is played online plays immediately. Maybe someone has experienced the same?

You can also check to see if there is an update on the app itself.

Log off and log back on. Open every album and playlist in the app that you have downloaded.

I had the same problem; the only thing that fixed it was to remove the app and redownload the music again.

Aug 29, 2023 at 9:56 AM Post #1,280 of 1,723
You can also check to see if there is an update on the app itself.

Log off and log back on. Open every album and playlist in the app that you have downloaded.

I had the same problem; the only thing that fixed it was to remove the app and redownload the music again.
Thank you, I will try that. Downloading 3500 songs will take a while

Aug 30, 2023 at 2:19 AM Post #1,281 of 1,723
Just received my Bathys today. Solid and beautiful build and great sound. I do notice a rather noticeable hiss from both cups when on transparent mode and perhaps 30% of that hiss in soft mode and none at silent mode. The level of the hiss in transparent mode is actually quite loud and annoying.. Is this something normal to expect?

Aug 30, 2023 at 6:39 AM Post #1,282 of 1,723
Just received my Bathys today. Solid and beautiful build and great sound. I do notice a rather noticeable hiss from both cups when on transparent mode and perhaps 30% of that hiss in soft mode and none at silent mode. The level of the hiss in transparent mode is actually quite loud and annoying.. Is this something normal to expect?
I have a small hiss in transparent mode. but im not sure how it is compared to yours. Once i play music i dont even notice it. Most noticeable when not playing anything.
(i guess it also depends on what background noise it picks up in your environment)

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2023 at 12:13 PM Post #1,283 of 1,723
Mine does the same. I use silent mode all the time, soft mode when quickly speaking with someone.

Sep 1, 2023 at 8:58 AM Post #1,285 of 1,723
I have only had them for 2 month and the headband is already dirty. I dont think its changeable. Any tips on how to prolong its life..?

20230901_141249.JPG

Sep 1, 2023 at 12:12 PM Post #1,288 of 1,723
I have only had them for 2 month and the headband is already dirty. I dont think its changeable. Any tips on how to prolong its life..?

20230901_141249.JPG
I think an headband cover would be ideal, I use the Misodiko headband cover for both Focal Clear and Elegia (need to buy one for Bathys as well).

Sep 3, 2023 at 1:36 AM Post #1,290 of 1,723
Honestly youd be a fool not to. For those that done know its 649 aud, so about 380 american dollars
I just had a complete brainfart... Bathys have batteries so I might not be able to ship them abroad :head_bandage:. Just a kind reminder for the international folks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back