Focal Bathys Dune - Now Shipping in North America
Sep 6, 2023 at 1:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12
The Focal Bathys is one of the best wireless headphones on the market and today, Focal has a new colour to hit the market. Introducing Dune, exclusive to Headphones.com in North America. The best part? It's in stock and ready to ship today!

Order Now

┬®Sylvie_Bessou-FOCAL-071330.jpg

From Focal
"With this luminous, warm finish in the colours of sand and silver, the headphones are transformed into a genuine fashion accessory. Featuring the same design and made from the same materials, the Bathys headphones have been revamped with this light and elegant version, down to the smallest detail like gold-coloured aluminium rings. There are also hints of silver, particularly with the magnesium yokes."

With the Dune will come new firmware updates as well! Available to both the Black & Silver original version, as well as the Dune. We can't reveal what the updates are yet, but they're exciting :)

Experience the Focal Bathys Dune today - Exclusive to Headphones.com in North America

As always, if you have any questions or concerns please send us an e-mail at info@headphones.com or hop in our live chat and we'd be happy to help!

Last edited:
headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Sep 6, 2023 at 2:09 PM Post #2 of 12
Sounds SPICEy

1694023771662.png

Sep 6, 2023 at 5:08 PM Post #3 of 12
Really fun. Focal is european brand and the exclusive is for U.S.

Sep 6, 2023 at 7:32 PM Post #6 of 12
Excited about that update. I just bought my OG Bathys colorway from you guys a couple weeks ago.

Sep 6, 2023 at 10:17 PM Post #7 of 12
I’m conflicted - the color looks like a washed out beige which doesn’t match the grey. It also doesn’t look good against that background, either, I’m afraid - not enough contrast. The OG colorway is better by far.

Sep 7, 2023 at 12:59 PM Post #8 of 12
Excited about that update. I just bought my OG Bathys colorway from you guys a couple weeks ago.

Let yourself be surprised 😉

NOMAX

PS.lol

Sep 7, 2023 at 2:09 PM Post #9 of 12
Gotta say this looks far better than the original and is one of the nicest looking bT headphones I've ever seen personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back