Fleetwood DeVille
Nov 2, 2023 at 6:56 AM Post #61 of 77
Nov 2, 2023 at 8:55 AM Post #62 of 77
The rack is very very beautiful for sure. The panels were a great deal. Very nice set up!

Nov 9, 2023 at 7:09 AM Post #63 of 77
Oh, sorry I thought you asked about the rack! The panels were about 10k for all 4 as part of a bigger deal. I don't know their normal price.
Missing the speakers dearly as I am traveling at moment, the IEMs fill that void temporarily though.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2023 at 9:44 PM Post #64 of 77
Back @ "home" !

Attachments

• 20231202_214427.jpg
    20231202_214427.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Dec 3, 2023 at 2:13 AM Post #65 of 77
Jan 17, 2024 at 1:21 AM Post #66 of 77
Room acoustics finally done. Pretty satisfied all in all. The Devilles are such musical speakers. I am going to have the Focal Scala EVO coming in and will be switching back and forth. Fun times.

Attachments

• 20240117_011939.jpg
    20240117_011939.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240117_014642.jpg
    20240117_014642.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Jan 17, 2024 at 1:37 AM Post #67 of 77
Room acoustics finally done. Pretty satisfied all in all. The Devilles are such musical speakers. I am going to have the Focal Scala EVO coming in and will be switching back and forth. Fun times.
They will blow Focals out of the water. Testing at a friends place, imho they beat all the speakers there.

Attachments

• IMG_0838.jpeg
    IMG_0838.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Jan 17, 2024 at 1:49 AM Post #68 of 77
They will blow Focals out of the water. Testing at a friends place, imho they beat all the speakers there.
Nice... audio is so much preference. As much as I enjoy the Devilles, I still like exploring other speaker brands. Curiosity gets the beat of me, I do feel the Devilles are one of the musical speakers I ever listened to.

Despite some folks mentioning to not add subs with the Devilles, some even echoing that's what the owner of OMA mentioned....

I still am trying it with 2 subs soon enough. (Picked up x2 of the No.31 RELS) I like to try stuff regardless and see for myself. It was actually the DAVE thread that encouraged this. The creator of DAVE always felt no exterior power supply needed, but here you got so many swearing by it.

I have also been really curious about that Technics Digital AMP that many reccomend alongside the Devilles. Mainly curious due to how many value that thing packs... does not require a DAC, as everything is digital until the very last moment with that Technics AMP.

There is truly like nothing like winding down from a hard days work and just experimenting at own pace.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2024 at 2:14 AM Post #69 of 77
Nice... audio is so much preference. As much as I enjoy the Devilles, I still like exploring other speaker brands. Curiosity gets the beat of me, I do feel the Devilles are one of the musical speakers I ever listened to.

Despite some folks mentioning to not add subs with the Devilles, some even echoing that's what the owner of OMA mentioned....

I still am trying it with 2 subs soon enough. (Picked up x2 of the No.31 RELS) I like to try stuff regardless and see for myself. It was actually the DAVE thread that encouraged this. The creator of DAVE always felt no exterior power supply needed, but here you got so many swearing by it.

I have also been really curious about that Technics Digital AMP that many reccomend alongside the Devilles. Mainly curious due to how many value that thing packs... does not require a DAC, as everything is digital until the very last moment with that Technics AMP.

There is truly like nothing like winding down from a hard days work and just experimenting at own pace.
Indeed! Thats what this hobby is about! Trying new things and listening for yourself!

Jan 17, 2024 at 2:28 AM Post #70 of 77
Random statement. I am a fan of audioholics, but when they keep mentioning cables do not matter much and reccomend blue jean speaker cables (I have them) but when comparing the BJC to even say the analysis plus basic cable, the analysis plus is so much better all around and does not even break the bank (around $350-$400)

Currently am starting to explore the Cardas speaker cable line...

I find it so interesting that even though the owner of audioholics is respectable and reputable, I just can not agree with the statement that BJC (by all means not a bad cable) are the best money can buy and the rest is just "audio jewelry."

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2024 at 2:40 AM Post #71 of 77
Random statement. I am a fan of audioholics, but when they keep mentioning cables do not matter much and reccomend blue jean speaker cables (I have them) but when comparing the BJC to even say the analysis plus basic cable, the analysis plus is so much better all around and does not even break the bank (around $350-$400)

Currently am starting to explore the Cardas speaker cable line...

I find it so interesting that even though the owner of audioholics is respectable and reputable, I just can not agree with the statement that BJC (by all means not a bad cable) are the best money can buy and the rest is just "audio jewelry."
Try https://www.ebay.com/itm/1857477614...KhJ3brqRTO&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I have nothing in commin with them, I don't sell them in any way, but man get 3m cables of these, they are the best thing I have ever heard. True single crystal copper with air spacing and at this price! they beat 12k use cables i have A/B

Jan 17, 2024 at 4:50 AM Post #72 of 77
Nice. How did you hear about them?

Jan 17, 2024 at 5:40 AM Post #73 of 77
Nice. How did you hear about them?
a friend found that most people in european shows use them without advertising, i paid like 500 bucks for 6metera and they are the best cables I have ever used

Jan 19, 2024 at 10:03 PM Post #74 of 77
After a lot of mulling back and forth I have decided to put up my Fleetwood SQ Devilles for sale.

I listed them on ebay, audiogon, and whatsbest.

Hope they go to a good home.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2024 at 12:14 PM Post #75 of 77
@MayUseAny do you need a 3rd SQ pair? In black? Serious question, with iron stands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back