FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
Mar 3, 2018 at 6:38 AM Post #7,161 of 7,931
Mar 3, 2018 at 6:46 AM Post #7,164 of 7,931
Really? Many people say that learning to write in chinese is worst that learning to speak :) Jokes aside, situation is funny. No announcemnt, no earphones on well known sites. Maybe I'll buy Fidue Sirius A91 instead. Or some CIEMs.

Mar 3, 2018 at 3:49 PM Post #7,167 of 7,931
I wanted to hold out for the FLC8N but ended up pulling the trigger on a used FLC8S. Lack of information about international availability (other than LMUE's estimate of March) coupled with having to wait for some initial impressions made me go for the tried and tested option.

Mar 4, 2018 at 1:13 AM Post #7,170 of 7,931
I wanted to hold out for the FLC8N but ended up pulling the trigger on a used FLC8S. Lack of information about international availability (other than LMUE's estimate of March) coupled with having to wait for some initial impressions made me go for the tried and tested option.

Beacause of this lack of information from @Forrestwei I'd rather buy another earphones or headphones, than 8N. And, as of majority of chinese goodies, on Taobao you'll see only renders, not actual photos of product. IMHO this is huge drawback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back