FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
Jun 10, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #4,171 of 7,931
Time to let it burn-in more than 50 hours 1st

Ok thanks! Any tips for burning in? Like types of songs etc

Well I just got these things and using the red-grey-gold the bass slams. So @zaqqwerty maybe your not getting a good fit. Try different tips until you get a good seal.

Had the same red grey gold settings. Any recommendes tips?

Jun 10, 2016 at 10:18 PM Post #4,172 of 7,931
Ok thanks! Any tips for burning in? Like types of songs etc
Had the same red grey gold settings. Any recommendes tips?

Err type of songs : at the beginning try for 70% of volume and select with R&B musics, follow by love songs for 80% of volume and then Rock and Techno songs do with 85% of volume, just let them
continuouly burn-in until you recharge your DAP will do.

Jun 10, 2016 at 10:25 PM Post #4,174 of 7,931
Err type of songs : at the beginning try for 70% of volume and select with R&B musics, follow by love songs for 80% of volume and then Rock and Techno songs do with 85% of volume, just let them

I am using my lg g5. Will that do? And do i have to stop to let the iem "rest"?

Jun 10, 2016 at 11:03 PM Post #4,179 of 7,931

What if my DAP is a Cowon PD? It's been running for a week now... non stop 
rolleyes.gif

I just joined the FLC Fan Club. These are awesome! I have only had a chance to try out two of the filter combinations. Looking forward to trying some more!

Welcome to the club! 
biggrin.gif

Just got my flc 8s. The bass is weak. The one i auditioned has the same setting as mine but it has a stronger bass.

Burn it in, lad. 
wink_face.gif
 At least a week of continuous 8 hour everyday (overnight).

Jun 11, 2016 at 2:59 AM Post #4,184 of 7,931
Forrest himself said that burn-in is not really necessary with the FLC8S. I was going to do it but his suggestion was just to listen. The conversation is somewhere in this thread. I did not find the bass "weak" when first listening to these IEMs with default filters inserted. I still haven't bothered with trying different filter combos yet either.

Jun 11, 2016 at 3:06 AM Post #4,185 of 7,931
Forrest himself said that burn-in is not really necessary with the FLC8S. I was going to do it but his suggestion was just to listen. The conversation is somewhere in this thread. I did not find the bass "weak" when first listening to these IEMs with default filters inserted. I still haven't bothered with trying different filter combos yet either.

I guess its the fit problems then. When pressing in i get good bass response

Users who are viewing this thread

Back