FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
Jun 5, 2016 at 11:32 PM Post #4,111 of 7,931
I'm still a bit surprised there hasn't been any talk about Custom FLC8 version, besides what I have mentioned awhile back (I searched through the thread, unless I missed it?).  Based on the info I received from Teo, it should be already available, down to pricing of customization options.  But either way.  I just posted my detailed FLC8 Custom review on THL, and in a week or so will post it officially on HF, though I'm not even sure if it should go under a regular FLC8S or create a new entry in HF database.

Either way, for those who are interested, you can check it out here: http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone_review/flc-technology-flc8-custom-in-ear-monitor-review/

I haven't heard about pricing or availability despite the numerous posts expressing interest. TEOSJ, Flcforrestwei?

Jun 5, 2016 at 11:43 PM Post #4,113 of 7,931
Jun 5, 2016 at 11:45 PM Post #4,114 of 7,931

Looks and feels like a typical acrylic.

That got me a little worried...
confused_face.gif

Jun 6, 2016 at 12:17 AM Post #4,116 of 7,931
Looks and feels like a typical acrylic.

Yes, it's acrylic. Hybrids + silicone don't typically mix...

My ears + silicone don't mix lol! Got all silicone Harmony 8.2 for testing, and need K-Y every time I use it. Yeah, still talking about CIEMs and my ears :p

Jun 6, 2016 at 10:04 AM Post #4,119 of 7,931
Loving my FLC8S with JVC spiral dot tips that came 2 months after I ordered them off of a Japanese Ebay seller.. The stock tips in my size tended to lose their seal when moving aronud / moving my jaw, which results in a loss of bass. Comply tips have the best seal but I've always found them ultimately impractical for my ears and their wax consistency...

The spiral dots have that great balance betwen good seal and useability and will be my final tips for the FLC8S.

Jun 6, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #4,120 of 7,931
  Loving my FLC8S with JVC spiral dot tips that came 2 months after I ordered them off of a Japanese Ebay seller.. The stock tips in my size tended to lose their seal when moving aronud / moving my jaw, which results in a loss of bass. Comply tips have the best seal but I've always found them ultimately impractical for my ears and their wax consistency...

The spiral dots have that great balance betwen good seal and useability and will be my final tips for the FLC8S.

Glad you love it, do you use any spacer?

Jun 6, 2016 at 8:27 PM Post #4,125 of 7,931

Users who are viewing this thread

Back