Apr 14, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #3,136 of 7,931

Oh come on, they are at least worthy of a 5.01/10
wink_face.gif
Didn't want to rile Twin
evil_smiley.gif

haha it's a brutal yet honest rating
wink_face.gif

Apr 14, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #3,137 of 7,931
Geez, I really want to try out the FLC8S...
biggrin.gif

Is the anybody want to trade IEMs for a week?

If anybody's interested, check my inventory list and PM me.

I'm at SC, USA btw...
ph34r.gif

Paul

Apr 14, 2016 at 12:05 PM Post #3,138 of 7,931
biggrin.gif

I'm at SC, USA btw...
ph34r.gif

Paul

it takes 1 post to poison people on headfi
tongue.gif

ask the us dudes mate!

Apr 14, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #3,139 of 7,931
Has anyone managed to compare the FLC8S to the Ei.3 or Ei.xx or custom twos?

Apr 14, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #3,140 of 7,931
biggrin.gif

I'm at SC, USA btw...
ph34r.gif

Paul

Hello Paul, @nmatheis has a tour pair headed to Florida now. You might pm him if your interested in a tour pair swinging through SC
beerchug.gif

Apr 14, 2016 at 3:35 PM Post #3,141 of 7,931

Hi jozurr

as i said to you in PM :
"
First I had the FLC8 for about 10 month and i must say than it's a pleasure.I love its clear and detaillled sound, but i wanted to try a Custom IEM.
SO i decide to buy the EI.3 to try a fun iem.
First aval, i must say yhat the fit is almost perfect.
The first time i tried the ei.3 i feels it was too boomy for me.
But i tried again with my dx90 and i felt the sound better even if I feel the MID too overcast or masked ... i don't know how to say in english, but i feel a lack of MID.
But i feel the bass so FUN than i want to dance.
For the HIGH, i would say they are quite good.
After a few month i still love the custom side of the eI.3 but i still don't like the MID
If I compare to the FLC8, i would say they are complentary : one very detailled and clear  and the other one very Fun and pleasant but with a lack of MID which is very disturbing, for me.
If you like a fun sound, i would say, for the price, GO !
I hope this answer will help you

PS : as you can see, I'm french and my english is poor :wink:
"

Apr 14, 2016 at 11:17 PM Post #3,143 of 7,931
u got me :p

dont get any iems. go for ve monk earbud cheap and good!

Just got Monk Plus, and I was all like $5? No F'ing way are these $5. Lee & kk outdid themselves with this one!!!

A buddy at work tried them and thought they probably cost $60-100. I told him $5, and the look on his face was priceless, lol :p

Geez, I really want to try out the FLC8S...:D

I'm at SC, USA btw...:ph34r:

Paul

PM'ing you :wink:

Yes. FLC8S is the more flexible and accurate of the two, IMHO. Ei.3 is nice. If I were going with lower end CA IEM, I'd get Music 2. Ei.XX looks interesting, though. I'd love to hear that one.

Apr 15, 2016 at 9:04 AM Post #3,144 of 7,931
Just got Monk Plus, and I was all like $5? No F'ing way are these $5. Lee & kk outdid themselves with this one!!!

A buddy at work tried them and thought they probably cost $60-100. I told him $5, and the look on his face was priceless, lol
tongue.gif

PM'ing you
wink.gif

Yes. FLC8S is the more flexible and accurate of the two, IMHO. Ei.3 is nice. If I were going with lower end CA IEM, I'd get Music 2. Ei.XX looks interesting, though. I'd love to hear that one.

Really, you just got the Monk's! Awesome eh? Pretty hard to hype $5 right, when I got mine I bought a back up pair and my 14 year old son grabbed them out of the media cabinet one day and I'll never get those back I'm afraid. He said that when he is listening to music while surfing late at night that they sound as good as my main rig in the man cave
eek.gif
That cut me deep Shrek
rolleyes.gif
But he's closer than I'd like to admit. Glad to see you and Mr. Park hooking up
bigsmile_face.gif

If you love great sounding audio consider this your monkey see, monkey do shot
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Oops, FLC thread! My bad
redface.gif

Apr 15, 2016 at 9:58 AM Post #3,145 of 7,931
Actually, it's the newer version, the Monk Plus. Improved bass response but not overblown at all. Very nice. Good psir of beater buds to keep in your bag that actually sound good. Recommend you FLC fans give them a try. It'll be something like $10 shipped and you'll be amazed at the bang for buck factor. And I'm not one for cheap gear. All those KZ IEM? Nope. Don't like 'em. Monk Plus blow them away...

Apr 15, 2016 at 10:03 AM Post #3,146 of 7,931
Actually, it's the newer version, the Monk Plus. Improved bass response but not overblown at all. Very nice. Good psir of beater buds to keep in your bag that actually sound good. Recommend you FLC fans give them a try. It'll be something like $10 shipped and you'll be amazed at the bang for buck factor. And I'm not one for cheap gear. All those KZ IEM? Nope. Don't like 'em. Monk Plus blow them away...

Don't like $10 KZ's, you cut me deep Shrek
eek.gif
IMHO the KZ line barring some QC issues are way better than all the cheap iem's Best Buy sells and as far as I've seen anything that comes with you phone
wink_face.gif
You are sure entitled to you opinion sir and the Monk's still romp the KZ's I own/owned
wink.gif
Buy the way I got my Monk's of Ali Ex and $5 a pair free ship
tongue_smile.gif

beerchug.gif

p.s. Don't let me catch you in the KZ thread buddy
rolleyes.gif
LOL

Apr 15, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #3,148 of 7,931
@RamGuy this is the flc8s thread. it may well be your replacement iem.

The resolution capabilities of this in-ear are simply stunningly high for the price and I go that far to say that the FLC8s can compete with my UERM in the midrange and treble department without problems.
- @HiFiChris

Apr 15, 2016 at 2:39 PM Post #3,149 of 7,931

Apologies, but what are you talking about exactly? 

Apr 15, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #3,150 of 7,931

Apologies, but what are you talking about exactly? 

paulus it is the best price to performance earbud at the moment lol
tongue_smile.gif

ve monk is a $5 earbud and it can wipe out all the kz iems
sound is phenomenal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back