FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
Apr 14, 2016 at 11:02 AM Post #3,122 of 7,931
Basically a better iem in all aspect i see. But do anyone here know when will a massdrop happen for this product?

No idea, they were on Massdrop a month or so ago but who knows when they will come up again. Keep in mind the FLC is 3 times the TK12's price
wink_face.gif

Apr 14, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #3,123 of 7,931

No idea, they were on Massdrop a month or so ago but who knows when they will come up again. Keep in mind the FLC is 3 times the TK12's price
wink_face.gif

pls dont mention massdrop for flc8s. @Flcforrestwei already said they are from unofficial channel.
wait for LMUE sale

Apr 14, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #3,124 of 7,931

pls dont mention massdrop for flc8s. @Flcforrestwei already said they are from unofficial channel.
wait for LMUE sale

I can read! I only mentioned that they had run once that I knew of on MassD but no idea until you posted Forrest reply that they will not appear there again
wink_face.gif

Apr 14, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #3,126 of 7,931

I can read! I only mentioned that they had run once that I knew of on MassD but no idea until you posted Forrest reply that they will not appear there again
wink_face.gif

u got me
tongue.gif

Oh sorry. Didn't know that they were unofficial at massdrop. Is it worth to go for flc8s instead of tk12? My wallet is abit tight atm

dont get any iems. go for ve monk earbud cheap and good!

Apr 14, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #3,127 of 7,931
Oh sorry. Didn't know that they were unofficial at massdrop. Is it worth to go for flc8s instead of tk12? My wallet is abit tight atm

Based on a quick read of one of the reviews, I think that the TK12 are well worth the money, despite never hearing one. You don't have to pay too much to get good sound, as much as I am not one of those who buy into all those hype, to be honest.

Apr 14, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #3,128 of 7,931
TK12

By @Paulpark222
Pros: Massive bass, comfortable sound signature, good isolation
Cons: nozzle too wide, bass flows into the mids a bit, needs more clarity on the treble, trebles are rolled off

By @TwinACStacks
Pros: HUGE Sound, Very pleasant EQ, superb detail/micro detail and soundstage
Cons: Slightly large housing, no Product/ Presentation Box

By @Skullophile
Pros: A relaxing yet involving listen, Bass, Huge Soundstage, Thick note presentation
Cons: Strain reliefs, size, no L plug

I agree with Paul the most. The massive bass is too much that it bleeds into the mids If you are a basshead, go for TK12 but there are cheaper options for basshead iem.

Cheers!

Apr 14, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #3,129 of 7,931
  TK12

By @Paulpark222
Pros: Massive bass, comfortable sound signature, good isolation
Cons: nozzle too wide, bass flows into the mids a bit, needs more clarity on the treble, trebles are rolled off

By @TwinACStacks
Pros: HUGE Sound, Very pleasant EQ, superb detail/micro detail and soundstage
Cons: Slightly large housing, no Product/ Presentation Box

By @Skullophile
Pros: A relaxing yet involving listen, Bass, Huge Soundstage, Thick note presentation
Cons: Strain reliefs, size, no L plug

I agree with Paul the most. The massive bass is too much that it bleeds into the mids If you are a basshead, go for TK12 but there are cheaper options for basshead iem.

Cheers!

Not taking anything away from Paul as I think he's pretty good at rating iem's but with 36 different combinations that bass issue could not be rounded out as well as the treble roll off? I mean all those high dollar buying CIEM guys can't be wrong that the FLC8s is a serious bang for the buck iem
rolleyes.gif

With a quality DAP and good files the Red/Gray/Green filter setup is better than anything else I own
wink_face.gif
I for sure can agree with a pleasant/relaxing sound and superb micro detail, I often think many over drive the FLC's myself. More volume does not relate to better sound for me, never has never will
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Apr 14, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #3,130 of 7,931

Not taking anything away from Paul as I think he's pretty good at rating iem's but with 36 different combinations that bass issue could not be rounded out as well as the treble roll off? I mean all those high dollar buying CIEM guys can't be wrong that the FLC8s is a serious bang for the buck iem
rolleyes.gif

With a quality DAP and good files the Red/Gray/Green filter setup is better than anything else I own
wink_face.gif
I for sure can agree with a pleasant/relaxing sound and superb micro detail, I often think many over drive the FLC's myself. More volume does not relate to better sound for me, never has never will
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

what did you just say mate haha
those review statements are on tk12 not flc8s!
flc8s is better than tk12 in all departments. there is no debate.

Apr 14, 2016 at 12:00 PM Post #3,132 of 7,931

what did you just say mate haha
those review statements are on tk12 not flc8s!
flc8s is better than tk12 in all departments. there is no debate.

Sorry Audio, I'm reading way to fast in 5 threads plus making some offer letters at work. When I saw the post starting with TK12 I thought you were suggesting it over the FLC's, my apologies and I'll slow down a little here
redface.gif
IMHO these should not even be compared against each other, FLC is a whole nutha class
wink_face.gif
I just gave myself 30 lashes with a wet noodle
biggrin.gif

Apr 14, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #3,134 of 7,931

Sorry Audio, I'm reading way to fast in 5 threads plus making some offer letters at work. When I saw the post starting with TK12 I thought you were suggesting it over the FLC's, my apologies and I'll slow down a little here
redface.gif
IMHO these should not even be compared against each other, FLC is a whole nutha class
wink_face.gif
I just gave myself 30 lashes with a wet noodle
biggrin.gif

no worries hehe
if flc8s was a 10/10, tk12 will be a 4.99/10.

Apr 14, 2016 at 12:03 PM Post #3,135 of 7,931

no worries hehe
if flc8s was a 10/10, tk12 will be a 4.99/10.

Oh come on, they are at least worthy of a 5.01/10
wink_face.gif
Didn't want to rile Twin
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back