Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign
Jun 5, 2015 at 9:59 AM Post #496 of 3,098
Love to have development pair but some speakers or an R1mk2.. our of my league until the house is done in 2 years...

It's a freebie (if you're lucky) and some people might want to take if off your hand for the equivalent of R1Mk2 money... Wait, what am I doing encouraging people and decrease my chance at it?
confused_face.gif

Jun 5, 2015 at 10:18 AM Post #497 of 3,098
Only coming here makes wish for a stax set. Here can be like ordering a Ferrari catalogue you see and hear about it but a can jam is the best for us mere mortals. If IEMS sound that good imagine their speakers or R1's. I better set up my off shore account so the wife can't find out. Do babies really need food? BTW

Jun 5, 2015 at 10:37 AM Post #498 of 3,098
Only coming here makes wish for a stax set. Here can be like ordering a Ferrari catalogue you see and hear about it but a can jam is the best for us mere mortals. If IEMS sound that good imagine their speakers or R1's. I better set up my off shore account so the wife can't find out. Do babies really need food? BTW

Form experience, Head-fi is more like the Ferrari catalogue where you order a top of the range car and they deliver a kids tricycle. 

Jun 5, 2015 at 1:12 PM Post #499 of 3,098
Anyone have experience with applicable import/duty fees/taxes for Canadians (Ontario)? The kickstarter prices will be declared on the package. I forgot to take this into account when I backed the R2A (charged $171 CAD).

Jun 5, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #500 of 3,098
  Anyone have experience with applicable import/duty fees/taxes for Canadians (Ontario)? The kickstarter prices will be declared on the package. I forgot to take this into account when I backed the R2A (charged $171 CAD).

171 cad? thought it would be like 150? And 150 shouldn't be too bad, chances are you wont get dinged.

Jun 5, 2015 at 3:17 PM Post #503 of 3,098

I checked my bank account and it shows a 151 dollar charge

edit: you got the conversion backwards :p

even doing a simple google exchange shows it to be 150, so I am not sure why you were charged more hmm

google exchange gave me this 89 GBP = 169.1890 CAD ... yea I did put it backwards haha

Edit: we backed different rewards

Jun 6, 2015 at 6:36 AM Post #505 of 3,098

Form experience, Head-fi is more like the Ferrari catalogue where you order a top of the range car and they deliver a kids tricycle. 

LOL 
o2smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back