Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign
Jun 2, 2015 at 11:41 PM Post #436 of 3,098
That joke/comment doesn't make much sense.. seems to be saying that most audiophiles won't be worrying about missing that special something you can't describe. Yet, wanting that je ne sais quoi is exactly what defines an audiophile and not just an average music listener.

At the kickstarter £200, the Pros are cheap cheap cheap compared to some iems which only just get the basics right, so why wouldn't everyone be wanting the je ne sais quoi for only £120 more? Some people spend more on snacks, soft drinks and alcohol in a fortnight, let alone smoking habits.

Get the je ne sais quoi and stop being so strict to yourself (is my personal advice). Surely it's why you're here in the first place. :D  

Send me the money and I will upgrade my pledge.
#iaintaswellheeledassomeofyou

Jun 3, 2015 at 1:51 AM Post #438 of 3,098
That would be excellent - those would make for very interesting comparisons

Jun 3, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #443 of 3,098
That`s it, done and dusted. The anticipation begins. Funny how I paid some money but feel I won something... 

Jun 3, 2015 at 3:56 PM Post #445 of 3,098
Probably because hardly anybody has these yet?

Jun 3, 2015 at 4:02 PM Post #446 of 3,098
  The Dita comparison is one that a few have asked for but remains unanswered

I'm one of the earliest backers and hope to receive mine as soon as possible. However if Davies or the very kind Naomi would decide to send their #28 backer his R2A+R2PRO combo earlier than scheduled I'd be happy to post my impressions asap, including comparison with the Dita's

Jun 3, 2015 at 4:35 PM Post #448 of 3,098

I'm one of the earliest backers and hope to receive mine as soon as possible. However if Davies or the very kind Naomi would decide to send their #28 backer his R2A+R2PRO combo earlier than scheduled I'd be happy to post my impressions asap, including comparison with the Dita's

#28! #147 here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back