Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign
Mar 6, 2016 at 5:14 AM Post #2,617 of 3,098
  Looks great, how much did it cost? I wonder if there is someone here in Queensland who could do a similar job.

About $120, though the bulk of the cost came from the full silver cable and the two viablue jacks. Totally worth it though, and I'm actually selling most of my other gears locally now.
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2016 at 11:47 AM Post #2,618 of 3,098
how is the sound differrent from regular trs cable? how does balanced improve? there is also silver in it, is it silver plated or pure silver? and how does silver improve sound in general? thanks

Mar 6, 2016 at 12:33 PM Post #2,619 of 3,098
Can't really tell you in detail as I haven't heard the normal TRS one for months now, I believe that the overall clarity, especially female vocal, is even better (without sacrificing other frequency such as the bass like when I tried to fiddle with the caps), and the dual mono thing with mojo really really improves the soundstage. True balanced connection should sound even better but I'm settling with mojo as the thing fits my need to a T. :D

It's full silver cable, I think I posted the ebay link some pages ago.

Mar 8, 2016 at 11:45 AM Post #2,621 of 3,098
I got my R2A black back from Flare Audio returns department. They processed my pair in JUST few days, changed the cable for "no scuff/ with mic" version, and I am now in heaven :) Thank you Flare for prompt resolution of my problem. 5/5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back