:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2016 at 12:32 AM Post #377 of 732
Jan 19, 2016 at 1:28 PM Post #379 of 732
I  joined Head-Fi recently, was pending to arrive in Singapore on the 22nd. Flights have been changed, and tickets have been booked. From now till then, will be judiciously researching many of the exhibitors. This is beautiful! I didnt know a whole heap of the exhibitors existed, what they did in both form and function. Noob t-shirt getting printed out :)

Jan 20, 2016 at 2:05 AM Post #380 of 732
  I  joined Head-Fi recently, was pending to arrive in Singapore on the 22nd. Flights have been changed, and tickets have been booked. From now till then, will be judiciously researching many of the exhibitors. This is beautiful! I didnt know a whole heap of the exhibitors existed, what they did in both form and function. Noob t-shirt getting printed out :)

chances are you can find option to change the fight it'll be worth it, I'm sure!

Jan 20, 2016 at 9:26 PM Post #382 of 732
Shure added to exhibitor list! 
It's not too late to book a ticket right?

No, you're still good! :)

Also, we have a few rooms left available on our block rate:

Hotel Discounts
We have a limited number of rooms available at a discounted rate of S$300/night which includes buffet breakfast and Internet. Please use the following link to reserve your rooms:

https://resweb.passkey.com/go/CanJamGlobalAudioTradeshow2015

Jan 20, 2016 at 9:47 PM Post #385 of 732
Excellent, I literally just made an account just for this
biggrin.gif

Awesome!!
beerchug.gif

Jan 21, 2016 at 8:20 PM Post #388 of 732
Be happy - Singapore International is still processing incoming passengers with its usual efficiency but Bangkok was a nightmare. It's a high season unlike any other I can recall in the Big Mango for at least 5 years - probably closer to 10 and the queue would have been particularly tough to take after a 16-hour flight. The other thing I really enjoy in Singapore vs other cities in the region is that the cab ride to your hotel is an absolute pleasure : sat in a hot cab for over an hour while it crawled along the final 2kms to my Sukhumvit hotel last week. I dont know why so many Europeans have decided to come to this part of the world for their holidays, but it definitely flies in the face of the pessimism we see on Finance reports every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back