:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016 at 7:26 AM Post #392 of 732
Sunny, cheap, good food. What else do you need?
tongue.gif

Point taken - even in Oz, Winter can be an endless experience for those who live down South and the prospect of a holiday in the Tropics is always going to sell : just not sure that my vision of the tropics includes 4 lanes of traffic going nowhere in both directions  .... :wink:

Anyway, I'm back at Changi now on my way home, a little older and a littler wiser. January trips are definitely off my list, but CanJam should be a blast. Enjoy.

Jan 24, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #397 of 732
Lol I want those Dunu 2kJ..!
do exhibitors sell their products at CanJam?
or it's only for socializing with the members?
do they offer special prices?

Jan 24, 2016 at 4:37 PM Post #398 of 732
do exhibitors sell their products at CanJam?
or it's only for socializing with the members?
do they offer special prices?

Yes, many exhibitors will be selling products at the show and some will also have Show Specials going on! Stay subscribed to the thread as we'll be posting updates on Show Specials as well as our SHaG (Scavenger Hunt and Giveaway) contest prizes!
beerchug.gif

Jan 24, 2016 at 9:23 PM Post #399 of 732
Yes, many exhibitors will be selling products at the show and some will also have Show Specials going on! Stay subscribed to the thread as we'll be posting updates on Show Specials as well as our SHaG (Scavenger Hunt and Giveaway) contest prizes!
:beerchug:

shag? i prefer swag :laughing:

Jan 25, 2016 at 9:05 PM Post #400 of 732
Hey everyone, IT'S T-SHIRT TIME!  
smile.gif

Those of you who have ordered t-shirts at our meets and shows before already know this drill.  
smile.gif
  To reserve your shirt, please reply (post in this thread, do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, the color you want (Black or White) and how many of that size that you want - all separated by pipes. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line.  For example, this is my "order":

third_eye|L|Black|3
third_eye|S|White|1

Please note that sizes reflect Asian sizing! 

T-shirts are SGD $30 each, and will be both picked-up and paid-for at the show, though we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts.  The deadline for t-shirt orders is noon (12:00p) Singapore (GMT+0), on Monday, February 1. 

Jan 25, 2016 at 9:15 PM Post #401 of 732
noobandroid|M |white| 1

Jan 25, 2016 at 9:17 PM Post #403 of 732
Semuapunmau | XL | Black 1

Jan 25, 2016 at 10:21 PM Post #405 of 732
  Please note that sizes reflect Asian sizing! 

Just in case any of you don't know what Asian sizing is, this means that shirts will tend to run a little smaller than US sizes.  So for those used to US sizing, roughly speaking, you should go one size up to get what you want (i.e. if you wear a US Large, you'll want to get Asian Extra-Large).  That said...

warrenpchi|L|White|1
warrenpchi|XL|White|1

smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back