:flag_gb: CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015!
Jul 31, 2015 at 6:06 PM Post #422 of 838
Why am I missing on the fun?
mad.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

YGPM!

Aug 1, 2015 at 1:00 AM Post #423 of 838
  Why am I missing on the fun?
mad.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Lol, we're very busy getting ready for the real fun in a few short weeks time! We'll be in touch with all of the signed up volunteers this week to confirm availability and schedules. With that said, we do have a few open spots available for anyone interested in volunteering. Here is the info, please PM me directly if interested or for further details.

CanJam Volunteers
In addition to our official CanJam Event Staff, we will be looking for several volunteers to help us out at the Registration Area during the show. You will need to be able to commit to a half-day (4 hours) on either Saturday or Sunday. CanJam Volunteers will receive a free weekend ticket along with a CanJam London T-Shirt. If interested, please send me a PM.

Aug 2, 2015 at 7:23 AM Post #424 of 838
  damn it, I'm a jealous american, but there's no way I can afford the trip :frowning2:

Slightly off topic, but you do realize...

Aug 2, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #426 of 838

Slightly off topic, but you do realize...

LOVE the artwork and time you put into these flyers.

On another note, gotta love these hours we are both up! 
redface.gif

Aug 2, 2015 at 11:25 AM Post #428 of 838
Aug 2, 2015 at 7:16 PM Post #431 of 838
Got a question.
It's my first time going to this event.
Are you able to buy any of the products on the spot?
Or is it just for demonstration only.

Only asking since I have some products of interest! :)
Cheers in advance!

Aug 3, 2015 at 11:22 AM Post #433 of 838
Hi All,

Hopefully things will change between now and then, however - just had the following alert pop up:

UNITED KINGDOM: First Great Western train drivers to strike on 29-31 August First Great Western train drivers represented by the Rail, Maritime and Transport union will hold a 72-hour strike from 29 to 31 August over what they claim are threats to jobs, services and safety from the planned introduction of new trains in 2017. ADVICE: Anticipate disruption to First Great Western services from 29-31 August.

Might be worth, those that are coming in by rail, from the west - keeping an eye on this situation - I cannot believe that they're proposing to do it on the bank holiday, when most people will be going to visit friends and family...

Any sympathy I might've had for them is fast evaporating...

Aug 3, 2015 at 12:06 PM Post #434 of 838
Hi All,

Hopefully things will change between now and then, however - just had the following alert pop up:
Might be worth, those that are coming in by rail, from the west - keeping an eye on this situation - I cannot believe that they're proposing to do it on the bank holiday, when most people will be going to visit friends and family...

Any sympathy I might've had for them is fast evaporating...

Eurostar train isn't included right?

Aug 3, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #435 of 838
I noticed Snugs Earphones are in the list of exhibitors going to the London CanJam meeting, to which I've just received some of their full shell custom sleeves for my Shure se535's, and I have to say I'm very impressed with everything about them.
I find them to be as comfortable as my UM Miracle CIEM's, the isolation is extremely good, and my se 535's fit very securely in them.

If I'd known about these Snug custom sleeves before getting my UM Miracles, I'd have probably not got those CIEM's.
This is because in getting CIEM's they can't be sold if wanting a change, but getting Snug custom sleeves and using with IEM's, those IEM's could.

they have transformed my listening pleasure with my old Shure E500 iem's (which are the same as the SE530 model ) , I could not hear any difference between the E500 and my friend who has the later SE535 iems like you have 

http://shure.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3963/related/1/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDM4NjIyMzk2L3NpZC9qejdNel9zbQ%3D%3D

https://snugsearphones.co.uk/product/snugs-set-wired-sme10/

a big thumbs up for SNUGS  :)   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back