:flag_gb: CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015!
May 25, 2015 at 10:47 AM Post #256 of 838
Exactly same for me.

So... I have a suggestion:  since many of us are known here by their avatars and their Username rather than by their real name, I believe we should all of us wear a Badge with AVATAR + Username so that we can reconise each-other.  Badges with only "real" name will not help to reconize us ...

something like this...

What do you think ? may be CanJam's people can organise this or send a template or send the suggestion with each registration ? 
i like your idea.
The Can Jam SoCal name tags certainly seemed to have enough space for it.

May 26, 2015 at 5:11 AM Post #257 of 838
more on what to do in London when not being engrossed with CanJam... the English Premier/Championship Football (soccer) Leagues start on 9th August, you'll be able to catch a Championship game on Friday night (if there's one on in the Capital) or alternatively you can catch a Premiership/Championship game on Bank-Holiday Monday, if you're only attending CanJam for one day games are also on Saturday... you can buy tickets from Ticketmaster though you won't see any fixtures until they are released June/July, Link:

Ticketmaster: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/browse/football-catid-11/sport-rid-10004?tm_link=tm_sports_b_11

May 29, 2015 at 11:36 AM Post #263 of 838
Done, I reserved the Russell Hotel and the Eurostar from France ! 
wink_face.gif

I am arriving on Friday at 14:05 by Eurostar from Lille.

Anyone else from Belgium or France wish to come ?  early afternoon to do some city tour/shopping on Friday afternoon ? 

And....  do not forget to find a way to identify yourself at CanJam with a badge like this

I wish VIVA Audio  will be there also.  In Munich I got lost in the VIVA Egoista music 1 hour per day ! 

May 30, 2015 at 7:38 AM Post #264 of 838

Wow, good score!  
smile.gif

I've also been looking into local alternates for lodging as I expect the Hotel Russell to sell out.  Seems like there are a few surrounding hotels that - while not on par with the Russell in terms of luxury or convenience - are nonetheless fantastic deals.  For example, the Tavistock Hotel (only a few blocks away) has single rooms for only 78 pounds:  http://www.mylondonhotel.com/imperial_london_hotels.htm

Really?  I haven't heard it, but have heard good things about its sound.  How's the pairing with the 1p2?

... And even if you're hotel is a few miles away, travel is easy and not expensive. If you have a contactless card, you don't need to "buy" anything at all.

Jun 1, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #267 of 838

Users who are viewing this thread

Back