:flag_gb: CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2015 at 7:48 PM Post #288 of 433
Thanks again to all involved in this event!

I loved it and have posted my impressions here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779242/canjam-london-2015-impressions-thread-august-29-30-2015/225#post_11884526

smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 4, 2015 at 9:26 AM Post #291 of 433
Part 2 Of the Hifiheadphones video review of CanJam London 2015

Dont forget to watch 'till the end or you will miss the outtakes! ....

And thanks Pedalhead for the comment, Shaun is away in Berlin at the moment prepping for IFA, but I will let him know you said hi.

Sep 4, 2015 at 1:49 PM Post #295 of 433
A certain someone on this thread will be a happy chappy right about now :)

Sep 5, 2015 at 4:25 AM Post #297 of 433
Two amazing days. Best stand was noble for me. Comparing all different models on the same players was priceless. I will go for the savant i like forward mids vocals sound amazing.
I have a clear winner: viva the brand from Italy. Out of reach for me but at least once i listened sitting in heaven. Italians can do audio too And ultra top one.
This is an example of how who love music and fine sound behaves in life: i have lost my card near one of the stands someone returned it at the entrance . Thanks !!
Two days of great positive energy everybody was great i talked to many people sharing impressions and asking advices. Listened to 2_3 new headphones Kef in primis well balanced and amazing presentation in mids, the new akg n90 oh man i don't know if it was the schiit or the dsp on the headphones and compensation for my ears but in the range 1-3kh i have heard heaven. I think they will rock! Cool

Sep 5, 2015 at 4:29 AM Post #298 of 433
We're a bit late in posting in here due to frantic last minute IFA preparations (typing from Berlin right now), but a huge thank you to Jude, Warren, Ethan and the rest of the guys who made the show happen. It was great to finally have a CanJam on home turf!

And an even bigger thank you to everyone who stopped by to check out the products - it was great catching up with familiar faces and meeting the new ones and we got some great feedback about what we do, so a genuine thanks to all.

Same again next year, aye?

Sep 5, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #299 of 433
Hi everyone,

I'll be posting my London experience in the near future.  Dropping by in the meantime to ask if the people who let me listen to their Hidizs AP100, iBasso DX100 and Acoustic Research M2 could kindly PM me so I can mention their usernames in my next QP1R review update.  Thank you in advance.

@ejong7 - I am backing you up - the Hyper Dynamic is an IEM to look out for...

Sep 5, 2015 at 1:35 PM Post #300 of 433
The view at 0900 on Saturday 

0901 - already putting the HE1000 through it's paces!

2 pleasant guys at the KEF stand- very colourful phones- I preferred the IEMs to the full size -what were your thoughts?

The AK Jr. The 380 was quite something. Wow!

At the Jaben stand. Justifiably one of the hiys of the show. The prototype hybrid hyperdynamic IEM.Intended to share the sound signature of a K3003 with several tailored variants the prototype shown measurrd equally up to the upper ranges where it was taken down slighly from the AKGs.@turrican2 felt it sounded all but identical to his AKGK30003s.There was texture and depth in these dual driver IEMs and they will dell by the bucket load.Couldn't believe how good these sounded for Universal IEMs.

On launch this little beaut will sell for $88. Only holds 1 32GB card but it'll store 2 more in recesses on the side of the unit. It sounded great!

The HD Classic stand. Am still dubious about the product. The red green button. Did you try it? I have never heard any of the phones there sound as bad as they did through that red button. Binaural recordings were being demonstrated to show the benefits of the reconditioning of the demonstration headphones too. Yours for a cool €2600.....

I believe the Hugo was one of the stars of the show. It didn't pair well with my DX100. This is half a dozen attempts for me to see what everyone's raving about. 

Me looking strange in a selfie. With those Grados. They weren't to my tastes.

But they look great....

A beautiful looking and sounding DAP, it was being used on high gain but it did manage to power both the HE1000 and the HD800 with great results.

Moedawgs awesome setup. An endgame right there my friends....

I believe this gent who loves One Direction was called Lukas aka @conquerator2. Great to meet you.

The BHSE SR009 setup. Music sounds alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back