:flag_gb: CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2015 at 3:56 PM Post #302 of 433
What can I say? I listen to everything :p Anyway...
Here are my impressions! And pictures [quality varies. Sorry!]!

I had the pleasure to listen to the Orpheus combo. To me, it was the best sounding electrostat at the show. A bit more musical, a bit smoother. An euphonic tinge in the sound towards musicality, with nice bass, super clear treble and balanced mids. Soundstage a bit smaller than the HD800. Overall the best electrostat IMO, usable for modern genres. It is not a headphone that I would use as my daily driver though, as I feel it a bit too clinical and analytic. Still, I can definitely understand why people rave about it and I did prefer it to the Staxes... I imagine this is what an electrostatic HD800 could sound like. Here's to the Orpheus 2! But I still don't think I'll be privileged enough to own one :D

I met Moe, Jude, Warren and the rest of the gang! FINALLY! Everybody was super cool and super nice. And we hanged out quite a bit after the show as well. The people at Canjam [vendors included] were definitely one of the highlights of the show and I look forward to seeing them again!

I spent almost two hours with the HEK on my second day, powered by the EF6. This was definitely THE headphone of the show for me. It just sounded amazing with everything I threw at it. The balance was perfect. The bass was just amazing - deep, tactile and big, but it somehow never really intruded into the mids! The treble was super smooth and extended and vocals sounded just flat out amazing. The midrange was excellent two. Soundsdtage was very spacious and separation remained top. The HE1000 ticked all the boxes for me. The conns? It's HUGE and pricey. 3K is a tough pill... Will I end up with one? We'll see :p

The Audio Technica W3000ANV is a beautiful headphone. Well balanced to my ears. Not quite a bargain at its MSRP, but boy was it a looker!

Moe and Jude had an impressive IEM corner at the show. Me, not being quite the IEM guy, still found it impressive to say the least. Lots of people stopped by to listen to the collection. And a huge collection it was!

The Hifiman table, hosted by Peter, Josselin and Summer. Had all their full-sizes and DAPs on hand. Good stuff! As a proud owner of an HM601LE, [and as someone who has, had or tried almost every HFM full-size headphone and current IEM] I can see myself likewise owning the HM650 when the 601 passes away.

The Viva table. I did not notice the Kennerton Odin so no listening impressions for that one :/ The equipment on the table was pretty expensive and exotic though!

The Fostex table. Listened only to the TH500RP. Not bad, but to my ears it was a bit too dark and mid centric... Only listened briefly though. Nice people though!

I really liked the Questyle DAPs. Beautiful and sounded awesome. I spent some time listening at the table and enjoyed what I heard. Also chatted to the Que people and they were super nice!

I really liked the Pendulumic Stances! Wireless, on the cheap side, but very nice sounding and well built! I didn't find them all that comfy though and I wasn't looking for on the go phones. Worth a listen for sure though! Nice people allround as well.

Brimar table. Some nice looking stuff. Didn't sit by though.

I finally got to try all the Audezes. I'd rank them as follows - LCD-X > LCD2 > EL-8 Open > LCD-XC/LCD3 > EL-8 Closed. The first three sounded very good to my ears, while I wasn't too impressed by the LCD3. I'd still have to rule them out for comfort reasons though... I just couldn't wear them for too long... The X sounded great though, the EL8 open did too for the money I thought. The LCD2 would be my safe pick if I wanted to venture into the Audeze land :] Awesome folks at Audeze too. Very friendly and encouraging!

Beyerdynamic table. Did not stop by to listen unfortunately... Would be curios to try the T1.

The hi-fi magazine. Nice read, grabbed a sample. They handed out some 400S at the end as well as a 400i and a HEK [!].

Chord electronics. I only stopped by briefly as I was really mostly looking out to try the different phones rather than other gear. Their selection of headphones to try with their products was not the best though [T70s and Nighthawks] and I didn't enjoy their gear much through them. So I can't really comment on their stuff as there weren't any headphones I'd like to try their gear on.

The Schiit and Mr. Speakers table. Let's start by saying that Dan is The Man! I chatted with the guy A LOT. I learnt lots of interesting stuff about him and his work. Super modest and nice. Mark from electromod was also super nice and funny. They were both very willing and just a blast to hang out with. Dan actually had an infection problem on the day of the show, but he still was there both days! Classy lad, and dedicated. I listened to the Open Ether and to my ears it was the second best headphone of the show, behind the HEK. Top notch balance, super smooth and extended treble, nice mids and deep bass. And it also wins the most COMFY headphone EVER award! The closed Ether was just as good, but I more preferred the tonality of the open one. The C was comparatively a bit less spacious/airy, a bit smoother and a bit more ballsy in the bass. Technically just as good and just as comfy though!
I also listened to the Raggy and Yggy and the Gungnir MB for a bit. They all sounded very good and technically better than my own Theta... But, I just like my Theta better signature wise even if it is not as technical, detailed or extended. It has an unparalleled smoothness and musicality to my ears that nothing can touch. So I do certainly recommend the Schiit to anyone looking for a super detailed and revealing R2R DAC. I'll be sticking to the likes of Theta and the PCM chips [audio-gd] :} I might also end up with the open Ether later this year, though there is something else I need to confirm.

The Hyper Dynamic Transducer was the overachiever of the show for me. It will retail for under 200$, and utilizes a hybrid driver design - a dynamic + piezo-electric combo. That thing sounded incredible for the price to my ears [someone even called it a poor man's Layla, but I can't confirm nor deny that :p]. The treble was super clear, yet never sounded harsh somehow. The bass [depending on tips] sounded super big and deeeeeep! To my ears, it was slightly V-shaped but I really liked the sound A LOT. It has similar FR to the AKG K3003 I believe. Very comfy and lightweight too. I also really liked the Jaben guy. He was super courteous and friendly. I can certainly see myself owning a pair of these when they're released later this year!

The Audioquest table. As for the Nighthawk. I won't say too much about it. Just that I did not like it too much. Very comfy though.

A German company that apparently makes amplifiers tailored to specific headphones! Did not sit by, but the idea sounds intriguing! Except for the price, which I believe to be north of 2K :/

Cables!

I also listened to the HD800 and HD700 for the first time! The HD800 really does sound special. The soundstage sounded super big and spacious, with a bright-ish tonality. Similarly to the Staxes, I can't see myself owning these as the all-rounder headphone that I am currently looking for... But it was a very special experience indeed. Nothing quite like listening to the HD800 for the first time :] Or the ORPHEUS! The HD700 I also liked quite a bit. I would probably be willing to call it an HD800 lite to a point, but the soundstage is smaller [still fairly large though] and it just doesn't really sound like the HD800 because of that. Still, they are fairly close signature wise, so on the bright side. Both very comfy and I'd say the 700 is well priced for what it does. HD630 VB, the new Variable Bass Sennheiser, was also there to try. I thought it good but not great. I believe it is priced in the 4 - 500$ range, which makes it a bit more difficult to recommend. But overall, good, just not as great as I wished it would be :]

The HE90, Orpheus and HDVD800.

Sennheiser Reshaping the Experience!

The Pioneer table with their Limited Edition flagship, MASTER-1. Limited, because it truly will be limited when it launches later this year - only a 1.000 will be made, hand-made and serialized individually. All steel construction, open backed. I found them very comfy to begin with, close to the Ether and HEK level. The sound was okay. The treble was nice and airy but not as smooth as I'd like. The bass was tight and quite punchy actually. The midrange was well represented, especially in the upper range, though I definitely found there to be some recession in the lower mid-upper bass region. For 1699 Pounds, they don't sound bad and if you like the signature, I can see someone owning a pair. But I see them more as a collector's item than a value champ at their MSRP, more akin to the 3000ANV, which also sounds Ok but is more a collection piece IMO.

The Oppo table was bustling all day! I quite enjoyed the all the PM.s. I liked the PM1 best but I also liked the PM2 and 3. The open PM 1 and 2 did sounded like a closed headphone to me though, and since they don't offer much isolation, I'd rather spring for a more open sounding headphone. That said, they did sound well balanced and very good overall, the PM1 being the slightly more extended headphone than the PM2. The PM3 I liked just as much but the earpads are just too small for my ears :/ Other than that, I'd certainly recommend it as a very solid porta choice. I liked the table overall, and certainly think that the PM headphones sounded good enough for their asking price, if lacking a bit up top.

Did not stop by.

Oh god I wish I stopped by the JH table... I really wanted to give the Roxanne and the Layla a long listen... But there was only so much time!

I stopped by Vmoda for a bit, I liked the guy, but the sound signature just wasn't for me.

I really wanted to listen to the new R70X at the Audio Technica table... Which was like the one headphone they didn't bring -_- Oh well! Nice line-up still!

The SMS table. They had a similar signature to the Vmodas. So not my thing.

I listened to the K812 for the first time at the AKG table. I found the treble a bit too much for my taste. A bit too much sibilance. I also listened to the new N90Q, which measures your ears for calibration. I still found the sound a bit too bright for my taste though, similar to the K812 signature wise, and I found them a bit too pricey for that. The noise cancelling was amazing though! Top notch isolation.

Snugs do ear impressions and make CIEM tips. I believe they use medical grade silicon for these. I was impressed but I currently do not own any CIEMs. I did enjoy chatting to the Snug guy. He knew a lot and I enjoyed the convo.

The Soundmagic table. I listened to the new Soundmagic portable model [whose name escapes me]. Unfortunately, I still find my own HP100 superior, for a similar price. The HP100 is my current on the go HP, just FYI :]

Final Audio Design. Did not stop by unfortunately. Looks nice and shiny though!

The Headamp table. I talked to Peter. Great guy! I actually bought the HE6 from HeadAmp, though I think I probably forgot to mention that to him :D I did listen to the Stax SR009 and I believe the sr007 MKI on the Blue Hawaii... I did like the sound! But I found the treble a bit too much on the 009. The clarity and extension was awesome, but there was just a bit too much of it for me. The bass definitely turned me off. The quantity was severely lacking to my ears. The SR007 sounded preferable to my ears, but that one I actually found a bit too dark and smooth in the treble. Still, the biggest complain for me would be the comfort - the earpads just aren't deep and firm enough and my ears touched the drivers all the time, which was very unpleasant. Those earpads are very pricey and as such this is unacceptable to me by principle. I'd definitely give the nod to the HE90 [x10 for comfort alone!], followed by either the 009 or 007. Admittedly, I was really looking forward to listening to the Staxes and the electrostats in general, but they left me a bit cold overall... I for one can't see myself owning one in the future and not because of the price :D But that's just me -_^

I didn't stop by Aid2hearing but I assume they make hearing aid devices? If yes, then that's commendable! If not, then I dunno what they do :}

The second room

The first room

I was surprised that the venue was overall pretty silent! This allowed me to listen to the open headphones fairly critically as well, which was really nice! Definitely kudos to everyone for being sporty! An awesome venue overall! Rusell hotel was beautiful.

The Creative room, which was separate [because they had speakers as well, so that they wouldn't disturb]. They had the Aurvana headphones, the Sound Blaster X7 digital signal processor, which I own, the EMU speakers and much more! I only stopped there for a bit, but it was a really nice place to be in, if the time allowed.

A selfie with Dan The Man. He was super nice :3

There was one headphone that I really wanted to listen to that wasn't there, which was the ENIGMAcoustics Dharma. I sincerely hope I'll get to listen to that one soon! This is because I am currently looking for a new all-rounder flagship [just sold my brilliant HE560 recently] and am currently looking at these 3 pics - the HE1000, the Ether open and the Dharma. So i really wanted to hear it! Perhaps another time, and hopefully soon! :D

Overall, this was an amazing experience for me! I got to spend time with amazing people, listening to amazing headphones! This is about as good as it gets :p I also want to thank Jude & Co once again for managing the first ever European Canjam and for making it just so bloody epic! You have my huge thanks!

With this, I conclude my impressions. I'll answer any questions [if there are] as best as I can ^_^
Hope everyone had as much of a blast as I did. 
Enjoy the read!

Cheers everyone 
beerchug.gif

See ya'll around!

Sep 5, 2015 at 4:14 PM Post #303 of 433
@conquerator2, amazing write-up above. I totally agree with a lot of your thoughts, especially concerning Hifiman and Audeze. great reading your comprehensive impressions!

Sep 5, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #304 of 433
Sep 5, 2015 at 7:34 PM Post #305 of 433
Now I really wish I'd tried the hyperdynamic earphone on the Jaben table - especially as I had my Laylas in or on my ears the whole time...

Sep 5, 2015 at 8:05 PM Post #307 of 433
conquerator2 hey Lukas, it was fun spending time with you! Hoped you liked the talk we had along with Ed in Wagamama too :)

Sep 6, 2015 at 2:28 AM Post #309 of 433
@conquerator2 hi Lukas. moedawg and I spent some time with you at the registration desk where you put his he1000 and your 601 through it's paces listening to some dodgy pop music! ☺
Great impressions by the way. In 2 full days there too I was unable to get to all the stands but I did volunteer on the Sunday. I have to say the volunteering made the canjam even more sociable for me. It was great to see some of the people I met getting their prizes especially the couple of youngsters Giselle paid to get in.
The star of the show for me was the Orpheus. It has an effortless sound. It is like being sat in front of 2 magneplanar speakers. I could not fault the sound in any way. I sank back into my chair and just enjoyed it. Can anyone tell me whether the Dac of the Orpheus was being used or what the source was?
Lukas I have to say your immediate thoughts on the HD800 were on the nail. I didn't like the sound of mine when I got them first. But several years on my ears have adjusted to their signature and the HD800 is a beautiful sounding headphone that rightly sits up there with the flagships and is in a class only a handful belong to.
To me from what I heard over the weekend there are others that potentially sit in a tiny class above even the Sennheiser.
The HE1000 is one of these phones. I think moedawg was right on the money when he suggested that the difference between a DX100 and a Questyle QP1R would not be nearly so noticeable on a different headphone to the HE1000. The bass on the 320K MP3 track was extraordinary through his HiFiMans. It had decay on my DX100 but on the Questyle the bass was tighter and more accurate. There was an almost stax like quality to the mids and highs on moedawgs combo. That for me shows that technology has been pushed forward and my DX100 HD800 combo has been left behind some of the pack.
The HE1000 EF6 or GSX2 combo at Headamp was up into another league again. The sound was jaw dropping through either combination. The EF6 was beautifully smooth liquid like and the GSX2 stunningly clear and revealing.
The SR009 BHSE was again incredible. The gent who was there I think was called Steve and we spoke for some time. I would rather have this combo than any other including the Orpheus. The sound that comes from this setup is endgame. Everything comes alive and demands your attention. You are bombarded with a level of micro detail and an accuracy of soundstage that make my HD800 DacMagic+ sound like a set of Beats. Well almost....

Sep 6, 2015 at 4:16 AM Post #310 of 433
Hey Guys.

I think I might of been the token Australian visiting CanJam in London and I LOVED IT!!!!! I wish I had pre-ordered a T-Shirt for prosperity's sake. 

My one minor gripe was that most exhibitors weren't carrying any of their products to sell during the event. There were about 4 or 5 things Items I would of purchased whilst there. But asides from that It was fun.

I think I found my next pair of in-ears in the RHA T20i. Unfortunately they are not readily available here in Australia and, at the time, not readily available in the UK Bricks-and-Mortar stores. I got to test them with the AK Jr and my IP6+. I loved the interchangeable filter design, so much easier than Shure's SE846. The Natural Filter was by far my favorite, such a clean smooth sound with amazing detail for a Single driver. They really have hit on something with their Dual-Coil design in my opinion. Emma, from RHA, was really helpful in answering any questions I had.

I think EchoBox have a real winner on their hands with The Explorer X1 Streaming DAP. I am excited to see this hit the market. There are few DAP's to my knowledge that have the ability to stream. The quirky and cool flask design and real wood finish feels really good in hand. And it sounds DAMN GOOD! I was considering the AK JR but after hearing how crisp and smooth this player was with my lowly SRH840 and for the Price (can't remember the exact Price I was told but it was in the region, if not less than the JR) I am holding off on pulling the trigger until it hits the market. I really wish I had more time with the unit and some in-ears, especially seeing as that would be my prefered setup.

After experience Sennheiser's Orpheum I wish I had cash to burn... Especially with the possibility of the new version on the horizon.

I finally got a good chance to listen to the Momentum 2.0's whilst visiting the Sennheiser stand. Boy are they a nice pair of cans. I liked the originals and they used to be one of my best sellers when I was working in the Headphone Retail Business, but these clearly improve on the originals. Very similar sound as it's the same Driver but quite clearly tuned to accommodate the Better fit of the larger earcups and seal that they provide. I got to Test them out with a DAP by AR they had and my IP6. They performed admirably with FLACS/ALAC'S on the IP6 but clearly shone when driven by a hardier player with a better DAC. A bit bassier than I normally like in a headphone but unlike most the rest of the Mids and Highs didn't suffer from the accentuated bass. Again, more time would of been great with these cans.

So many good things from and about this convention. I really hope they continue with these events and i can attend a few more. 

Sep 7, 2015 at 7:53 AM Post #311 of 433
Hi All! Layman1 here, AKA "Marcus" 
biggrin.gif

I was one of the volunteers manning the registration desk on Saturday morning, surviving on a heady mixture of caffeine and anticipated audio nirvana :p

So I just wanted to give a summary of my experiences at my FIRST EVARRR [but assuredly not the last!] CanJam/Head-Fi meet-up..

Where to begin.. Firstly, the people.. I was privileged to meet some of the pillars of the HeadFi community and was honoured to be given the opportunity to help with the event.
I'm terrible at remembering names, but faces are fine. I shall endeavour to do my best here.. Ethan, Warren, Jude, you were all awesome and it was a pleasure meeting you [and family! Props to Ronan for R&D activities leading to a ID tag solution that stumped most of the 'brains' of the event!] 
tongue.gif

Moedawg and ejong7: You guys really made the show for me! Thanks for your friendship, for freely sharing your advice and wisdom and equipment! I think I spent a fair while using Moedawg's Questyle player to compare earphones and amps, as my Colorfly C3 wouldn't power up! I felt guilty at times for monopolising it, a bad feeling which only went away when I used it to listen to certain earphones 
wink_face.gif

Regarding the Colorfly C3, I thought it was just a problem with the replacement cable I was using to try to recharge it.
However, I've since come to the conclusion that it's just failed completely :frowning2:
I've tried holding down the tiny reset button for 10 secs with a paperclip, but nothing will make it switch on, no matter how much I charge it.
If anyone has encountered this problem and knows a workaround, please PM me to let me know!

So, I also want to apologise for kind of leaving without saying goodbye. 
It was a mixture of tiredness, and honestly, feeling slightly down. I've been struggling to find a job since moving to London, and it was a bit frustrating hearing some amazing things, even at the low end of the price range and knowing I couldn't afford any of them!

In retrospect, reading all the reviews above, I wish I'd come back on Sunday and listened to many of the other products regardless!
With time comes clarity; work will come along sooner or later, but the chance to demo and compare so many brands is priceless, and if the organisers will bring CanJam back to London next year, I would happily volunteer again and this time make the absolute most of the amazing opportunities it offers! 
biggrin.gif

Regarding the products, I listened to the AK380 with the new amp and I know that I will never be the same again [and really need to find a job ASAP] 
beyersmile.png

I really wish I could have heard it in conjunction with a Chord Hugo.

I listened to the Chord Hugo at their stand, with my own earphones [Audeo Phonak 112].
Unfortunately, they only had an iPad as a music source, playing mp3's.. But I tried with just the iPad and then with the iPad + Chord Hugo and the difference was night and day.
I actually remember saying to the guy manning the stall "that's just beautiful" 
redface.gif

I'd already given Moe back his Questyle, and my Colorfly was bricked, so I was just disappointed not to be able to test it with FLAC and a superior DAP.
Regarding this, I think this was perhaps one of the few negatives of the event for me. Several of the top of the line manufacturers had only a rudimentary selection of music for demos, some with no lossless music at all. Of course I know many people have their own players [not relevant for trialling new players!], but for those that haven't, or don't have a suitably high-end one to match the equipment being tested, it would help.
Similarly, providing a wider range of music [one of the stalls had maybe 20 tracks only, and all classical or jazz, which I like but lack deep familiarity with]. 

I offer this in the spirit of constructive criticism, in full recognition of the otherwise outstanding job everyone did and in the hopes of making the next event even more outstanding!

I want to thank all the manufacturers for their attendance, hard work, friendliness and willingness to engage and chat at length about the details and development of their products!
Particularly, I'd like to thank the guy at AudioQuest [as mentioned above, I'm rubbish at remembering names!]; he blew me away with a detailed breakdown of the Dragonfly DAC and its development, even down to the guys they brought in to help develop their products, the design process and so on!
It was near the end of the conversation that my low mood and tiredness kicked in, although I couldn't say why. Perhaps the caffeine wore off?!
I think he felt he'd talked too much and bored me, but it was in fact the opposite, so apologies if I gave you that impression - in fact, you were one of the highlights of the event for me and our chat really expanded my mind in terms of the R&D process, so thanks a million!

Thanks also for the great guy [Phil?] at Custom Cables for your friendliness and patience in advising on all my queries!

Regarding further product testing, I listened to the JHA Roxanne, Angie and Layla. I absolutely loved the Roxanne's, and was expecting the others to be even better, but actually found I didn't like them much at all, even preferring my own Audeo Phonak's. Could just be a case of preference of sound profile?
Also, I'm used to Comply foam tips, take a Large size, and hence found the combination of small silicone earbuds plus huge case size to limit my ability to get any kind of good seal without holding them in manually at varying pressures!

When I spoke to the lady on the JHA stand [apologies; I can't remember her name!], I haltingly described the preferences I'd thus far established in my HiFi audio journey, and she said I'd almost certainly like their Roxanne's best [and this was after I'd tried the Layla's and Angie's over at the Astell & Kern stand, but she didn't know this!]. 
For me, the Roxanne's are just hands-down the best earphones I've ever heard. 
Oh, and also, to that lady from the JHA stand, props for the positive attitude in the face of disaster [most demo equipment in a suitcase which got lost in transit!] and still running the stall and being so happy and helpful!

Interestingly, I've never listened to headphones before, but I'd heard all the hype about the new HifiMan HE1000's.
I tried them on their stall, sat at the far right side. I was expecting to be blown away, but was.. completely underwhelmed.
Again, I suspect this is because of what I've been used to thus far [IEM's].
I could tell that the sound quality was very good, but lacked the audio vocabulary of our more experienced members to describe why.
Describing it to my brother later, I said it was like watching a blu ray on a Hi-Def TV, but sitting too far away [especially as my vision isn't all that hot] - I was clearly aware of the high quality, but there was no feeling of immersion and up-close detail like I got with good IEM's.
That's about the best way I can describe it, and I'd be interested to hear other people's views on this [potentially divisive!] topic?

I deeply regret not visiting the Schiit stand. I think I would have had a blast discussing technical stuff with them and would have loved to have demo'd their products!
I've looked at their website, but I can't tell how big the products are from the pictures? They all look pretty huge? Are there any good budget portable DAC/Amps for linking to a DAP?

Similarly, I didn't look at Sennheiser; this is going to sound stupid I know, but in my mind, I've always associated them with being a somewhat lower quality brand because of their presence in the budget IEM market, and having tried some of their budget IEM's and not liking them. And yes, I do know that they do higher-end products too, but I'd just never bothered reading into them further. So I never knew anything of the existence of the Orpheus and regret not having been able to experience it for free! Well, I'm happy to humbly admit my foolishness and know better for next time! 

Basically, I think next time, I'll go around pretty much ALL the stands without prejudice and let my ears be the judge! 
biggrin.gif

Finally, I have to agree with Moedawg and ejong7 [and thank them for tipping me off in the first place]:
I listened to the Hyperdynamics IEM's and was just blown away. Such detail, clarity, and superb low end.
For me, of all the things I listened to at the event, including my own Audeo Phonak's, the Hyperdynamics were second only to the Roxannes, and not by much!
Staggering when one considers the proposed sub $200 price tag!

To conclude, I'd like to add that the equipment and its passionate developers were rightly the focus of this event, but it was the people and the music that made it special.
It is the great music to listen to, and people to share the audio journey with that have resulted in the development of the industry and its followers.
As with any community of people [and manufacturers!], there will be positive and negative experiences, but without that community, there would be nothing much at all.

Music has always been a huge part of my life; the ability to hear songs that I've heard a thousand times before on better equipment and realise that I can hear things I'd never noticed before, and that great songs could sound even better, has been a life-changing development for me.
For all the disagreements and healthy debate, I think this is the journey that most of us are on and the reason for this community's existence.
The CanJam event, and all those involved and attending, really brought this home to me.
I sincerely thank all of you in this community for making it what it is and the manufacturers for their passion and expertise in making a beautiful part of life even more so.
I'd say I'm at the relatively early stages of my audio journey, but I look forward to continuing it with you all. 

This was meant to be a brief summary of my experiences but has ended up developing into a Frankenstein's monster of a post.

If you've made it this far, I salute you and thank you for your patience :D

TL; DR: CanJam 2015 was, as some people on here put it, AMAZEBALLS! Please come back next year! 
biggrin.gif

Thank you and good day.

Sep 7, 2015 at 8:09 AM Post #312 of 433
TL; DR: CanJam 2015 was, as some people on here put it, AMAZEBALLS! Please come back next year! :D

Fun fact: Moedawg, Warren and I did manage to find actual amazeballs in London. Pretty hilarious now you mentioned it. :p

Sep 7, 2015 at 8:19 AM Post #313 of 433
Sep 7, 2015 at 8:23 AM Post #314 of 433
Sep 7, 2015 at 8:24 AM Post #315 of 433
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back