FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Apr 20, 2024 at 10:12 AM Post #4,891 of 4,896
TG!333 my favourite Fitear iems, super

It's an excellent set, best BA set I've heard for my music library.

How do you like the Aya? Is it a Chinese Aya?

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:16 AM Post #4,892 of 4,896
It's an excellent set, best BA set I've heard for my music library.

How do you like the Aya? Is it a Chinese Aya?
Yes, D&R Fitear. Aya also sounds good, There is a bit of a lack of detail at the midrange frequencies :)
however, for its cost, this is an unnecessary quibble. They sound incredible... chi-fi goes to the trash 😁

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2024 at 1:48 PM Post #4,893 of 4,896
One day I’d like to grab an AIr 2 or a DC UIEM.
Would be great to find a rare UIEM gem☺️

IMG_1873.jpeg

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:50 PM Post #4,894 of 4,896
Fitear Saturday night started

IMG_2350.jpeg

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:37 PM Post #4,895 of 4,896
What do you find appealing about the IMarge and what sort of music are you enjoying it with? I bet it sounds very different to the 335HT!

What I really like about my TG333 is the midbass and low midrange tuning. It's full and utilises the BAs really well while still retaining textures. If the IMarge has sucked out the lower midrange, I would have to pass.
With the IMarge, I think the most interesting thing about this IEM is its presentation. As its name suggests, there is an “immersion” factor at play here. I enjoy pop and basically any music with vocals, some occasionally instrumental music here and there. Tried rock or edm-type music with it, not the best performer with these types of music for me, perhaps it needs some mid bass boost. But all in all, I can listen to anything with vocals with the IMarge. I wouldn’t say the lower (or upper) midrange is sucked out or recessed for that matter but along with its presentation, is what makes the IMarge special for me. This IEM is growing on me the more I listen to it.

Yeah 335HT is another beast, I’ll get my CIEM in a few more weeks most likely. From what I remember from the demo unit, its highs are more sparkly than the IMarge’s and of course the overall bass performance as well.

I don’t think I’ve listened to the TG333 before but I also quite enjoy TG334, which is another well-rounded IEM for me.

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:07 PM Post #4,896 of 4,896
EST is growing so much on me, I’m having fantastic live listening sessions as this one

https://tidal.com/track/10414121?u

I never heard his voice so good🥹
After TG334, EST elevated mids performances a lot.
Pretty sure I would get another set asap but no DC nor AIR/AIR2 UIEM 😭
Looks like imarge sounds different from EST, and maybe not as good for my taste.🫣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back