FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Mar 17, 2024 at 7:04 AM Post #4,876 of 4,896
I demoed twice the iMarge on my 4days trip to tokyo and was not very impressed. Nevertheless, i couldn't find toys that i really like to buy ao i ended up bought the fitear iMarge (also the excellent sony msr-ex800st!) nthe 3rd day before leaving tokyo.

The shell is really small and the fit seems better than the silver. The new korean made case is better than the old 1010.

The sound profile is quite polite and balance. Treble aounds fine but I wish there's more mib-bass.

For the weak yen, it's an ok choice but, for me, not a really charming sound like the 334 and titan.

P.s. the onkyo direct atore is just on the opposite side of e-earphone akihabara. They could do ear impress in-store if you wish to purchase the onkyo x fitear ぼっち・ざ・ろっく!and idolm@ster ver ciems.
Thanks a lot @ddlo for your Imarge feedback, looks like i wouldn’t like more than TG334 and maybe TG335 is still the only UIEM I’d consider again from Fitear because of fit and sound profile that would be more better than Imarge for my taste.
Have you find MH335ht demo UIEM at e-earphones to test?
It’s a pity can’t have models as Air2, Aya, DC in UIEM shells 😢

Mar 26, 2024 at 6:12 AM Post #4,877 of 4,896
2 feedbacks here

https://www.e-earphone.jp/staff_review/detail/?staff_review_id=129311

Enjoy spatial expression​

First, let's talk about the fit. Since the stem is tapered, there may be cases where you need a close fit with the earpiece, but I think it's made to be difficult for people to choose.

As for the sound, even though the vocals are a half step forward, the overall harmony is well-balanced without being too overpowering, making it a very pleasant sound to listen to.

Although the low range has a round outline, it has a firm and bouncy sound. As I wrote about the midrange at the beginning, the vocals are half a step forward, and the guitar, piano, etc. sound vivid.

The high range is equipped with an EST driver, so you can hear it without any metal objects such as cymbals getting stuck in it, and it has a slightly rough feel, so I think it goes well with live instruments.

The sound field feels a little ceiling-heavy, but it's spacious both vertically and horizontally, giving you ample spatial expression and depth. Also, the localization is as expected from fitear. Each one sounds in its own place without mixing. Moreover, it is in harmony... Amazing FitEar!

Compared to the "FitEar 224" that I currently mainly use, "IMarge" has a better spatial expression, and I felt that the overall sound production was gentler.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.fujiya-avic.co.jp/shop/pages/a_staffreviewdetail.aspx?ss_rid=128614

Product review photo

Product review photo

Product review photo

Product review photo

FitEar
IMarge Universal

TSUBASA

Easy to listen to with natural sound!
I usually use FitEar products such as 224 and private333, but I felt that this product was the most natural and easy to listen to. The vertical and horizontal spread of sound and the sense of depth are carefully depicted, and you can clearly see which instruments are playing where, so you can feel as if you were listening right there. The treble range has a clear and liberating feel, and the vocals are glossy and moist, which is hard to believe considering it's a BA and electrostatic type configuration. The bass line is played perfectly without overpowering the melody line and harmony, and the overall sound balance is excellent. They say, ``We aimed for a natural, immersive sound that would make you forget time when you listen to it,'' and the sound they were aiming for was beautifully reproduced, giving us a sense of their high level of technical ability. Please give it a listen.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2024 at 6:16 AM Post #4,878 of 4,896
More i read about fitear UIEM i think i'd chose between TG333 and TG335, skipping EST.

Suyama Hearing Aid FitEar TG333
(Universal Model)​

hero image

"FitEar TG333" is a universal type earphone developed based on "FitEar Private 333" custom ear monitor (ear monitor), which attaches ear tips like general in-ear earphones. Following the currently on sale "FitEar TO GO! 334" and "FitEar TO GO! 335", this product was born as a product that allows you to easily carry the sound of custom ear monitors.

1. Enjoy the sound of Privete333 anytime and easilyThis is a universal model based on the "FitEar Privete333" custom ear monitor (ear monitor), which has been on sale since FitEar's official release (2010). The Privete 333 has a 3-way structure with one driver for the low and mid ranges and two independent drivers for the high range, providing an excellent response that covers a wide range from low to high frequencies, and produces accurate sound with high resolution. We are realizing this. "FitEar TG333" has been retuned to take advantage of the well-regarded sound balance of the Privete333, further refining its delicate high range, powerful low-mid range, and excellent spatial expression. The stem uses a patented 3-way structure and an oval horn stem with an elliptical cross-sectional shape. In addition to being compatible with a wider range of ear canal shapes and sizes, they provide a stable fit and sound insulation for more people, as well as the same excellent sound quality as ear monitors.

Product Specifications​

Model nameFitEar TG333
*From July 2021, "TO GO! 333" has been renamed to "TG333".
ColorShell: Red
Faceplate: French Gray
compositionBalanced armature driver
3Way / 3Unit / 3Driver (Low-Mid 1 / High 1 / High 1)
cableFitEar cable 013 (3.5mm stereo mini plug)
accessories・Pelican case (black) with carabiner
・Mesh pouch
・Cable clip
・Cleaning brush
・Ear tips/AZLA SednaEarfit SE1000-Size SS/S/MS/M/ML/L (MS is attached to the earphone body)
・AZLA as a free sample SednaEarfit XELASTEC included

1711448169957.png

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:15 PM Post #4,879 of 4,896
TG335 is very tempting but if sounds darker than TG334 it’s not what I’m looking for, maybe I’d chose between EST and TG333 to get another great Fitear.
It’s a pity don’t have an AIR2 or DC as UIEM 😭
Is DC UIEM available in HK only?

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:19 AM Post #4,880 of 4,896
I now understand why the 007 cable was recommended for IMarge: it adds slight/some mid-bass bump and more weight to the mids compared to the default 013 cable. But having recently heard the MH335ht demo, IMarge is still relatively bass-light, not an IEM for bassheads for sure. Nevertheless, I'm enjoying the "immersion" it brings to the table.

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:30 AM Post #4,881 of 4,896
I now understand why the 007 cable was recommended for IMarge: it adds slight/some mid-bass bump and more weight to the mids compared to the default 013 cable. But having recently heard the MH335ht demo, IMarge is still relatively bass-light, not an IEM for bassheads for sure. Nevertheless, I'm enjoying the "immersion" it brings to the table.
Thanks a lot for your feedback, indeed I’m still looking at older models as TG333 and EST instead of IMarge.
I love my TG334 (new release) and I much prefer how that kind of shell fit instead ToGo!334 or Silver I had.
TG335 would be too dark, I’m looking for an iem slightly brighter than TG334, with better air on highs so I’d bite Tg333 instead of EST.
A friend here has all Fitear and would compare them for me asap 🤩

IMG_2086.jpeg

IMG_1890.jpeg
IMG_1889.jpeg

I know it’s almost impossible but would be great find a DC (NON TI) or AIR2 UIEM

1711614598656.jpeg

Mar 31, 2024 at 9:55 PM Post #4,884 of 4,896
On Erji, weibo Im reading rumours that Fitear is replacing DC Ti with Silver housing.
suyama san has been testing his own prototype DC Ag for many months. he revealed in his on X account that the development was almost completed but there're still some issues to overcome for commercialization. suyama san even replied my queries last year that "Tuning remains the same (with DC Ti), but DC Silver tends to provide slightly better sound insulation."

the price could be much higher than DC ti though. just hope that the increase won't be substantial like the case of Silver and H1(198000yen vs 143000yen)

Mar 31, 2024 at 11:08 PM Post #4,885 of 4,896
suyama san has been testing his own prototype DC Ag for many months. he revealed in his on X account that the development was almost completed but there're still some issues to overcome for commercialization. suyama san even replied my queries last year that "Tuning remains the same (with DC Ti), but DC Silver tends to provide slightly better sound insulation."

the price could be much higher than DC ti though. just hope that the increase won't be substantial like the case of Silver and H1(198000yen vs 143000yen)
Interesting that the price will be higher as polishing and handling Titanium is much harder than silver. I assume the reason why he would have gone the road of silver would have been the fact that Ti is just so hard to work with, and polish.

Apr 1, 2024 at 3:52 AM Post #4,886 of 4,896
Interesting that the price will be higher as polishing and handling Titanium is much harder than silver. I assume the reason why he would have gone the road of silver would have been the fact that Ti is just so hard to work with, and polish.
That seems very possible! If silver is not much more expensive than it's resin/ acrylic shell cousin, it seems there might not be substantial difference between Ti and Ag shell. The manufacturing cost of Ti is a very good point.

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:30 PM Post #4,887 of 4,896
Finally EST arrived at home, this time fit is great so I can get a good sealing I didn’t get with Silver.
EST shell is very similar to Tg334 I own so, no surprises with fit.
First impressions are really really good, I like a lot how holographic can sound maintaining Fitear DNA, so natural bodied sound I adore.
EST has less sub bass than TG334 but sounds more precise on upper mids/highs, transition from mids to highs is so pleasant and natural🥹🥹🥹
I don’t know IMarge if can sound similar or thinner on mids/midbass but if EST could have a tad more sub bass would be one of the best iems I heard, at least for my taste!
Next?!? Maybe I need to visit Japan to try them all 🫣

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2024 at 9:41 AM Post #4,888 of 4,896
Does 333 have the mid bloat? I'm also curious about 333, 334 and 335

TG333 has a full lower midrange that I don't perceive as 'bloating' but I do know some people prefer a flatter lower midrange. I just perceive it as slightly warm (not neutral) and naturally organic. Thanks to the good upper midrange and treble presence there is no lack of detail within that slight warmth.

I'm deciding on my next FitEar purchase. @Xinlisupreme made me catch the bug...

Apr 20, 2024 at 9:58 AM Post #4,889 of 4,896

What do you find appealing about the IMarge and what sort of music are you enjoying it with? I bet it sounds very different to the 335HT!

What I really like about my TG333 is the midbass and low midrange tuning. It's full and utilises the BAs really well while still retaining textures. If the IMarge has sucked out the lower midrange, I would have to pass.

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:06 AM Post #4,890 of 4,896
TG!333 my favourite Fitear iems, super

Users who are viewing this thread

Back