FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Sep 14, 2021 at 1:40 AM Post #4,651 of 4,896
It's too bad Fitear doesn't do ciem for outside Japan. I have a 3d scan of my ear impression and wish one day they could work with that.
You can do it over at Jaben SG buddy

give the amazing @Kiats a PM and I believe he can lead you to the right people.

Though, I’m not sure they’re taking 3D stl files for FitEar stuff.

Sep 15, 2021 at 7:20 AM Post #4,653 of 4,896
The Est are very good too. More "neutral" if you compare with the TG334. But they are not neutral. The trebles are really fantastic and the soundstage very spacious and immersive. Titan is more massive sound with "spacious sound". If the DC mix Titan and Est, with mids like 334, may be they are "perfect"! For me of course!

Sep 15, 2021 at 11:30 AM Post #4,654 of 4,896
Has anyone ever compare Fitear EST to JH Layla Aion? Interested to hear the opinion.
Layla aion is darker than the est. The layla also has better bass, more texture and deep, the sparkle treble especially the lowtreb compare to the Est. But i still love the neutral mid of the est and the the extended treb from the est driver. That's so neutral !

Sep 15, 2021 at 11:31 AM Post #4,655 of 4,896
The Est are very good too. More "neutral" if you compare with the TG334. But they are not neutral. The trebles are really fantastic and the soundstage very spacious and immersive. Titan is more massive sound with "spacious sound". If the DC mix Titan and Est, with mids like 334, may be they are "perfect"! For me of course!
Yeah, Hope fitear will make the tri-Hydrid as your recommend soon. Definitely pick the one hahaa

Sep 20, 2021 at 4:36 PM Post #4,657 of 4,896
I discover the Monet17… The bass are really big! And the treble so smooth with much details! For the moment, I think the Monet can be drive all kind of Music.
Enjoy my babies 🤣

I’ll miss them greatly 😭

Sep 21, 2021 at 4:06 AM Post #4,658 of 4,896
The Monet17 sounds, a little bit, like Titan. This is a very massive sound! The sound is like a bloc around your head. I Think Monet17 are better than TG334, the Monet17 are more viscera! It’s very difficult to do another thing when you listen music with the Monet17, because your mind is occupied!

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2021 at 12:18 AM Post #4,660 of 4,896
I've always been curious to try the FitEar products, but they are a little tougher to find outside of Japan. Jaben is probably the best for someone who lives in Canada right? That, or finding someone who is selling one used I suppose.

Sep 22, 2021 at 4:49 AM Post #4,662 of 4,896
I've always been curious to try the FitEar products, but they are a little tougher to find outside of Japan. Jaben is probably the best for someone who lives in Canada right? That, or finding someone who is selling one used I suppose.
I had a couple on sale on here but yeah, they got sold fairly quick.

There’s still a few TG334’s and a FitEar collab with Sym Proceed called the SP-IEM7 for sale on the classifieds. I’m curious about the SP-IEM7 but it might be a little too “reference” in sound in which I already have a few IEMs on hand that covers that.

But yeah, FitEar IEMs are very unique and I just love Suyama-san’s and Harada-san’s tuning.

If you want IEMs that sound somewhat close to their lineup look no further than CFA. The Andro sounds quite similar to the 334 and when I still had the MW10 it sounded like a 335DW-SR with slightly more forward treble. They’re close but still different. I actually have a CFA Solstice on hand and it also reminds me of the 335DW-SR. So I’m thinking that the Solstice was based on the MW10 or vice versa. It’s quite interesting. I actually wish I could get my hands on a 435 to test out and compare it to what I think is CFA’s counter to that legendary FitEar IEM 😂

Sep 22, 2021 at 8:07 PM Post #4,664 of 4,896
I had a couple on sale on here but yeah, they got sold fairly quick.

There’s still a few TG334’s and a FitEar collab with Sym Proceed called the SP-IEM7 for sale on the classifieds. I’m curious about the SP-IEM7 but it might be a little too “reference” in sound in which I already have a few IEMs on hand that covers that.

But yeah, FitEar IEMs are very unique and I just love Suyama-san’s and Harada-san’s tuning.

If you want IEMs that sound somewhat close to their lineup look no further than CFA. The Andro sounds quite similar to the 334 and when I still had the MW10 it sounded like a 335DW-SR with slightly more forward treble. They’re close but still different. I actually have a CFA Solstice on hand and it also reminds me of the 335DW-SR. So I’m thinking that the Solstice was based on the MW10 or vice versa. It’s quite interesting. I actually wish I could get my hands on a 435 to test out and compare it to what I think is CFA’s counter to that legendary FitEar IEM 😂

I was looking at that collab version on the classified, but the USD to Canadian conversion rates aren't too great lol. I MAY try for it if it hasn't sold by later in October or so, but not right now. I'm hoping to keep the cost under 600 USD, so I thought F/J111s would be a starting point.

When Japan opens up for international tourism again though, I definitely want to try the EST and the other universal models.

Sep 22, 2021 at 8:10 PM Post #4,665 of 4,896
I was looking at that collab version on the classified, but the USD to Canadian conversion rates aren't too great lol. I MAY try for it if it hasn't sold by later in October or so, but not right now. I'm hoping to keep the cost under 600 USD, so I thought F/J111s would be a starting point.

When Japan opens up for international tourism again though, I definitely want to try the EST and the other universal models.
The conversion rates hurt doesn’t it? Lol

But yeah man, I’m really hoping to visit Japan and SG sometime soon. Gotta save up first because I know I’ll be going home with stuff I couldn’t afford 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back