FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
Sep 22, 2021 at 8:24 PM Post #4,666 of 4,896
The conversion rates hurt doesn’t it? Lol

But yeah man, I’m really hoping to visit Japan and SG sometime soon. Gotta save up first because I know I’ll be going home with stuff I couldn’t afford 🤣
Yes.... Yes it does, but that's just how it's always been for us Canadians though, haha.

Sep 23, 2021 at 12:49 AM Post #4,668 of 4,896
My cable is now faulty on my tg334. Anyone knows where to get a replacement? Really hard to find online. Will any cable that works with sennheiser iem work for fitear as well? Thanks
I’m pretty sure replacement cables from other manufacturers are quite easy to find. What’s your budget? Effect Audio and Eletech have options for FitEar connectors.

Sep 23, 2021 at 6:46 AM Post #4,670 of 4,896
My cable is now faulty on my tg334. Anyone knows where to get a replacement? Really hard to find online. Will any cable that works with sennheiser iem work for fitear as well? Thanks

Seriously recommend the Nobunaga Labs Sen. The best cable I have paired with my 335DWSR and the late Titan. They come with Fitear connectors, no need to special order.

Sep 25, 2021 at 1:15 AM Post #4,671 of 4,896

I'm selling a balanced Moon Audio - Silver Dragon cable with Fitear plugs, just listed today.

Happy to ship worldwide.

https://www.head-fi.org/classifieds...dragon-iem-earphone-cable-fitear-plugs.11805/

I picked up a set of Fitear 334 and really enjoy them, the way I see it I'd rather put my $800 AUD (used) into something that earned praise and reputation some years ago than spend $3000 - $4000 on newer companies products these days.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2021 at 6:35 AM Post #4,672 of 4,896
Hey all.....

Fellow TG334 owner here. Had these little beauties a few years now and I absolutely love them. I too have been contemplating an upgrade of sorts, but in all honesty I'm not so sure it's worth it. I've been looking at the usual suspects that have had recognition such as JHA, Noble, 64Audio etc etc....but will I REALLY notice a huge difference against these award winning pieces? Fitear are still picking up awards for the 334 even though they have been out for many many years. Quite incredible.

So....how does the TG335 (universal) compare to the 334? I've also been looking at these and would probably make the swap to a pair of 335's if they are a worthy upgrade, I don't want to spend many thousands on a brand I'm not familiar with ( JHA/Noble etc) when I know I love the Fitear sound.

Any info much appreciated.

**edit** I also have aftermarket cables from Forza Audioworks & Moon Audio, both sound great in their own way. Does the 335 have the same connector as the 334?

Cheers

walshy

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2021 at 11:11 PM Post #4,673 of 4,896
Hey all.....

Fellow TG334 owner here. Had these little beauties a few years now and I absolutely love them. I too have been contemplating an upgrade of sorts, but in all honesty I'm not so sure it's worth it. I've been looking at the usual suspects that have had recognition such as JHA, Noble, 64Audio etc etc....but will I REALLY notice a huge difference against these award winning pieces? Fitear are still picking up awards for the 334 even though they have been out for many many years. Quite incredible.

So....how does the TG335 (universal) compare to the 334? I've also been looking at these and would probably make the swap to a pair of 335's if they are a worthy upgrade, I don't want to spend many thousands on a brand I'm not familiar with ( JHA/Noble etc) when I know I love the Fitear sound.

Any info much appreciated.

**edit** I also have aftermarket cables from Forza Audioworks & Moon Audio, both sound great in their own way. Does the 335 have the same connector as the 334?

Cheers

walshy

Comparing to TOTLs of those brands..........a huge difference, YES. a huge improvement, NO. They all sound different, but don't necessarily sound better.

The 335 are more like a pyramid sort of frequency distribution.........smooth transitions and non-peaky with bass:mid:hi roughly in the 3:2:1 proportion. The TG version has a tiny bit more outspoken hi-mids than the custom SR version but the sound signature is basically there. The more versatile of the two I'd say. The sound of the 334 on the other hand is shaped more like a twin-peak, one in the mid-bass and one in the hi-mids. Less versatile but does what it does best more brilliantly - comparatively the 335 "could" sound boring at times. Can safely say the 335 extension at both ends are better than the 334 though.

All Fitear connectors are the same.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2021 at 4:12 PM Post #4,674 of 4,896
Comparing to TOTLs of those brands..........a huge difference, YES. a huge improvement, NO. They all sound different, but don't necessarily sound better.

The 335 are more like a pyramid sort of frequency distribution.........smooth transitions and non-peaky with bass:mid:hi roughly in the 3:2:1 proportion. The TG version has a tiny bit more outspoken hi-mids than the custom SR version but the sound signature is basically there. The more versatile of the two I'd say. The sound of the 334 on the other hand is shaped more like a twin-peak, one in the mid-bass and one in the hi-mids. Less versatile but does what it does best more brilliantly - comparatively the 335 "could" sound boring at times. Can safely say the 335 extension at both ends are better than the 334 though.

All Fitear connectors are the same.

Hey thanks very much for reply, it's much appreciated!

Certainly gives me something to think about, I'm sure I wouldnt be disappointed with the 335, might see how much I can get for the 334's :)

My music tastes vary widely but I'm a heavy rocker at heart, would the 335's be suitable for shredding guitars, bass and drums?

Oct 21, 2021 at 3:34 PM Post #4,675 of 4,896
Hey thanks very much for reply, it's much appreciated!

Certainly gives me something to think about, I'm sure I wouldnt be disappointed with the 335, might see how much I can get for the 334's :)

My music tastes vary widely but I'm a heavy rocker at heart, would the 335's be suitable for shredding guitars, bass and drums?
Although I am an MH334 user, I would say that the 335dw/dwsr is great for listening to bass and drums. (In fact the ProAudio 335dw was originally developed for drummers and bassists)

Oct 27, 2021 at 3:25 PM Post #4,679 of 4,896
I personally think the AZLA SednaEarfit tips like xelastec and crystal work well with FitEar IEMs.

The new eartips used by FitEar (SE1000) are from AZLA. I think they are almost the same thing as the new AZLA SednaEarfit Vivid Edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back