FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Thread
Jun 2, 2013 at 12:18 PM Post #151 of 768
Quote:
I really liked 334 when i tried it out and parterre is a sort of a gamble despite people reporting it has similar sound sig to 334 plus I was fine with its bass. ALO had it in stock earlier today so I just bought it lol. I think they had exactly 4 in stock.

I've not spent much time with the Parterre but the little time I spent with it, I wouldn't have called it similar to the 334. The signature of the Parterre just felt like it shifted the 334 up the FR somewhat. Not as warm as the 334, and extended the trebles. However I've read here somewhere some felt the Parterre had a bigger soundstage than the 334 and I have to admit I've not heard that yet myself. For that moment i tested it, the 334 to me still had a wider soundstage.

But until I get my hands on the Parterre for an extended period of time the above isn't conclusive.

Jun 8, 2013 at 5:06 AM Post #152 of 768
I have a pair in the house:)

Suyama San was in Hong Kong and brought along 5 pairs exclusively for Jaben. My friend and I both bought a pair each......1 pair is used as demo! So two pairs left!

I am waiting to see if my good friend in the States wants this pair I bought today before using them as I have a pair on order already.

I heard the demo pair briefly and it is very airy sounding.........

Jun 8, 2013 at 6:13 AM Post #153 of 768

The size is only slightly larger than the 111iS that one of my friends has and brought along.....................

Jun 8, 2013 at 7:16 AM Post #154 of 768
Packing this pair up now and shipping them to my friend, Monday....

I will be patient and wait for mine from Japan!

Jun 8, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #155 of 768
The portable cases that came, in addition to the usual 1010, with the Parterre are really nice!

The best part is the center stem to prevent crushing......very well thought out!!!

Jun 8, 2013 at 8:56 AM Post #156 of 768
I shouldn't be looking at this thread (I really, really shouldn't). That's a very nice & practical looking case.

Would love to try these IEMs as both the F111 & 334s did not fully convince me in the end, but they were indeed great IEMs.

Jun 8, 2013 at 9:03 AM Post #157 of 768
Quote:
I shouldn't be looking at this thread (I really, really shouldn't). That's a very nice & practical looking case.

Would love to try these IEMs as both the F111 & 334s did not fully convince me in the end, but they were indeed great IEMs.

I listened to my friend's 111iS today....loved it out of a stock AK100. I have one on order and am really looking forward to it after today's listen.

Not sure if you still have your 334 but I am running it balanced now and to me it totally changes the characteristics of it. Fast, tight and so detailed
size]

Jun 8, 2013 at 9:15 AM Post #158 of 768
Mine was the original / standard F111 (in fact, the truly original known as TO GO! 111), which, though great indeed, seemed a bit lean with quite a few recordings. My 334s were sold a few weeks ago and, no, never tried them balanced, but I wonder if that would have solved the bass issues I had with it (a bit too much bass for my liking with quite a few well mastered-recorded albums)

Now, just wishing I had a friend who'd purchase a Parterre for me and sent them over to me very soon, even though I really should not be buying any more IEMs!

Jun 8, 2013 at 9:27 AM Post #159 of 768
Quote:
Mine was the original / standard F111 (in fact, the truly original known as TO GO! 111), which, though great indeed, seemed a bit lean with quite a few recordings. My 334s were sold a few weeks ago and, no, never tried them balanced, but I wonder if that would have solved the bass issues I had with it (a bit too much bass for my liking with quite a few well mastered-recorded albums)

Now, just wishing I had a friend who'd purchase a Parterre for me and sent them over to me very soon, even though I really should not be buying any more IEMs!

We hear, in a way, quite similarly especially if we take the IE800 as a reference...

Balanced, the 334 has bass that is tactile, fast and tight......with a lot more slam and attack! The whole presentation is tightened up and has a lot more focused...

Jun 8, 2013 at 9:50 AM Post #160 of 768
Quote:
We hear, in a way, quite similarly especially if we take the IE800 as a reference...

Balanced, the 334 has bass that is tactile, fast and tight......with a lot more slam and attack! The whole presentation is tightened up and has a lot more focused...

If balanced can tighten the bass on the TG334 to equal what I heard on the universal demo of the Private 335, that would be fine indeed! 

Jun 8, 2013 at 11:26 AM Post #162 of 768
Can anyone recommend a good cable guy to manufacture a balanced cable for the ALO RX MKIII-B. I emailed ALO ages ago inquiring about a custom build and got no response.

Jun 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM Post #163 of 768
Quote:
they package in that portable case with the parterre?! I just got a 334 and all I got was that cloth bag... so much for the flagship of their line. 
tongue.gif

No It should come with a Pelican 1010 case...the only IEM that comes with the cloth bag is the 111..

If you bought the 334 new ask for the 1010 case!!!

They package the Parterre in the 1010  and there is the portable case in addition.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back