Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13, 5:K10, 4:BD4.2, 3:A12, 2:W500, 1:SE5U)
Aug 31, 2016 at 10:10 PM Post #946 of 1,062
The list makes more sense now and is definitely more appealing. W60, well its still a high end universal, but I was really scratching my head as to why the re600!

Yeah, should be interesting to have a few universals like Andromeda and W60 included.. Little bummed the UERR isn't listed though, since they seem like a fairly common reference point for a lot of CIEM enthusiasts.

Sep 1, 2016 at 4:34 AM Post #948 of 1,062
How about the HE1000 against all these puny IEMs lol

Sep 1, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #949 of 1,062
Quote:

Can't imagine you're refering to Seagalls (pretty low) movie rates at IMDB, so I assume you meant it kicks ass :rolleyes:  

More like the person and his character.
Humble yet powerfully effective. Simple and to the point, regardless of the amount of opponents. The Aether is amazing with separation in busy post-hardcore/metal/melodic hardcore tracks.
And it's not costing an arm and leg too.
Anyone know the username for @ Emil from Lime Ears?

Sep 1, 2016 at 11:45 AM Post #951 of 1,062
NT6 should be reviewed at some time , reminds me of a western Bruce Lee 
tongue.gif

Sep 2, 2016 at 6:22 AM Post #953 of 1,062

More like the person and his character.

lol. I'm just gonna leave it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4i0jso/i_am_actor_steven_seagal_live_from_thailand_ama/

Haha...some of these comments are truly hilarious
biggrin.gif

@Cagin maybe you should apologize to the Aether based on the information below
wink.gif

All you need to know is he fancy's himself a Buddhist, treats everyone like crap, is more then a little racist, thinks the mob has a kill order out on him for reasons that change daily, carries a bag of candles, pills and who knows what that he will not allow to touch the ground ( always being carried) and he is probably one of the most disrespectful people I have ever met. He also rigs nearly every martial arts demonstration he has ever been evolved in. I'm also pretty sure he maintains a solid diet of hamburgers and any other fatty ass foot he can get his hand on. I mean not that I'm a pillar of health but I don't pretend to be ether. Oh and one more thing, he has a stunt double that looks almost exactly like him from ******* Australia or somewhere (at least when I was working with him) that does just about every cool scene in a movie that doesn't require a close up.

Sep 2, 2016 at 6:31 AM Post #954 of 1,062
Haha...some of these comments are truly hilarious :D

@Cagin
maybe you should apologize to the Aether based on the information below :wink:
All you need to know is he fancy's himself a Buddhist, treats everyone like crap, is more then a little racist, thinks the mob has a kill order out on him for reasons that change daily, carries a bag of candles, pills and who knows what that he will not allow to touch the ground ( always being carried) and he is probably one of the most disrespectful people I have ever met. He also rigs nearly every martial arts demonstration he has ever been evolved in. I'm also pretty sure he maintains a solid diet of hamburgers and any other fatty ass foot he can get his hand on. I mean not that I'm a pillar of health but I don't pretend to be ether. Oh and one more thing, he has a stunt double that looks almost exactly like him from ******* Australia or somewhere (at least when I was working with him) that does just about every cool scene in a movie that doesn't require a close up.
yeah humm I guess I haven't been update on him uh. Thought he was still going strong after he was 6th Dan aikikai and keep in the Buddhist path strong, I'll change it to comparing to Ip Man or Morihei Ueshiba then if that's ok . Gotta leave Bruce RIP once in a while uh

Sep 2, 2016 at 7:11 AM Post #956 of 1,062
  I figured that's why I posted this AMA. It was so hilariouos, he literally replied to 4 (four!) questions.

Well, this might be due to the fact that his brain just isn't working as fast as his fists (in the past).
I bet ya he's still out there thinking about his future replies to all these comments/questions
tongue.gif

...and in the meantime we'll wait for the (much more interesting imo) start of FFAB2 
rolleyes.gif

Hell of a job for @jelt2359, but luckily he's very good at it => worth the wait!

Sep 8, 2016 at 8:51 AM Post #958 of 1,062
Ok for real, this isn't just killing me, its killing the whole darned Head-Fi community.....

What the HECK IS THE WARBLER!?

I have spent hours scouring the Interwebs for said Warbler IEM and I have literally found zero info, zilch, nada, nista, niente, nekas, nenio.... NOTHING .

There is no way a product being reviewed as a TOTL IEM has such low (no) web presence. There is no way, that even a startup company making a TOTL IEM has no web presence. I cant see any reason for the elusiveness of said Warbler.... unless the technology is so new and so outstanding that said Warbler IEM company choses to remain anonymous and hidden from the prying eyes of copycats and re-engineers. 

I need, we need, we all NEED to know!!!!!

Sep 8, 2016 at 9:40 AM Post #959 of 1,062
  Ok for real, this isn't just killing me, its killing the whole darned Head-Fi community.....

What the HECK IS THE WARBLER!?

I have spent hours scouring the Interwebs for said Warbler IEM and I have literally found zero info, zilch, nada, nista, niente, nekas, nenio.... NOTHING .

There is no way a product being reviewed as a TOTL IEM has such low (no) web presence. There is no way, that even a startup company making a TOTL IEM has no web presence. I cant see any reason for the elusiveness of said Warbler.... unless the technology is so new and so outstanding that said Warbler IEM company choses to remain anonymous and hidden from the prying eyes of copycats and re-engineers. 

I need, we need, we all NEED to know!!!!!

You mean zip? 
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back