Fischer Audio Hyperion: Anyone???
Jun 10, 2011 at 1:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

rhfactor1

100+ Head-Fier
I've been interested in the Fischer Audio Hyperion in their Galaxy Series but I've not seen any listening impressions etc. Does anyone out there own these or have any listening impressions? These look to have at least 75% of the build parts of the FA-011 but no wood of course and the specifications quite a bit different (I'm sure they use a different diaphram). It appears that Yoga Electronics Ltd. is the OEM for these and make this similar model for several different companies. Until Fischer Audio gets their act together on QC for the FA-011 I can't see spending the money on a pair of FA-011's at this time (of course I'll probably change my mind on that statement tomorrow). Any info. would be greatly appreciated. Happy Listening.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 28, 2011 at 3:45 AM Post #6 of 7
I've listened to the Hyperion a couple of times at work and I have to say they severely underperform. Very warm and muddy with booming midbass and recessed treble. I would not really recommend them to anyone, although they're very comfortable and feels sturdy enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back