First UE11 Impressions
Aug 1, 2008 at 6:51 PM Post #1,366 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by user1029 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any color is possible
wink.gif

Nice. Now, how to make it LOOK the same is totally different. I think it would take more than just copying the color in iPhoto and sending it in. Does anyone have any experience with metallic colors?

Aug 4, 2008 at 7:06 AM Post #1,367 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by TStewart422 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quick question. Do you guys know if UE will make the faceplate the same bronzish color of the Shure SE530s? I love the way that IEM looks and would love for something similar for the UE11s.

Color matching should not be a problem UNLESS Shure has a copyright on the specific Pantone color key that represents that color. Many companies do copyright their Corporate/Product colors to help limit/prove counterfeiting.

Aug 4, 2008 at 5:55 PM Post #1,368 of 1,600
Arghhh this is so frustrating! Anyone heard of any cases when after going straight down to UE headquarters the fit still isn't right? I am seriously contemplating going down there rather than paying for all the international shipping. I think I can probably get a new pair of customs with the amount I spend on shipping.

Aug 5, 2008 at 2:20 AM Post #1,370 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Arghhh this is so frustrating! Anyone heard of any cases when after going straight down to UE headquarters the fit still isn't right? I am seriously contemplating going down there rather than paying for all the international shipping. I think I can probably get a new pair of customs with the amount I spend on shipping.

Well, keep in mind that they aren't done in a day...so unless you are going to be in town for a week or so you would STILL have to pay the customs duties (unless you paid the additional $$ for expediting the IEM's). As far as fit, with UE doing the fitting I would doubt that there would be an issue, in fact I can't think of an instance where there was a problem when they did the fittings....

Aug 5, 2008 at 8:23 AM Post #1,371 of 1,600
Brian those look really cool! Haven't seen a white pair of customs in a while.

Aug 11, 2008 at 3:22 PM Post #1,375 of 1,600
Dude.

VIP?
icon10.gif

Aug 11, 2008 at 6:00 PM Post #1,378 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Heheh... they sure want me to write a positive review, no doubt.
biggrin.gif

Is that the standard package or have you been give extra goodies there for some reason? Are you a professional reviewer they're pulling out more stops for or something? Soz, just innocently curious!

Aug 11, 2008 at 7:36 PM Post #1,379 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodSugar00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is that the standard package or have you been give extra goodies there for some reason? Are you a professional reviewer they're pulling out more stops for or something? Soz, just innocently curious!

The standard package is:

1 x UE11
1 x Cable
1 x Cleaning Tool
1 x Small Case
1 x Large Case

Aug 12, 2008 at 9:00 PM Post #1,380 of 1,600
Quote:

Originally Posted by chowk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The standard package is:

1 x UE11
1 x Cable