First pair of headphones.
Nov 4, 2012 at 10:22 AM Post #16 of 19
If you are looking for something different looking than the v modas, take a look at the beyerdynamic custom one pro.

Nov 4, 2012 at 7:01 PM Post #17 of 19
I use EQu for my iPhone/iPod. It's nearly the same thing as the app mentioned earlier. Still, an excellent music enhancer. Also, I don't find that it drains battery much quicker.

Nov 4, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:
I havnt tried this particular app, but i have tried others that do the same thing and ive found the battery does drain faster with many of them.
Another thing with some of these apps are they dont support gapless albums or being able to view lyrics(which i use as a tracklist on live sets) and because i listen to trance, these two features are very important to me..

I'm not sure if this answers your questions specifically or not, but here goes.

I convert a lot of my FLAC files to ALAC (Apple lossless files). The highest bit rate I have in my iTunes is 1411 kbps and it plays fine on this app. Also, I just happened to notice this while I was listening to some music tonight, if I view the album artwork instead of the EQ settings on my iPad, it happened to display the lyrics just to the right of the album cover. This isn't something that I look for so unfortunately I have no idea how to import lyrics or if this is something that most files have.

I'm not sure if this helps at all. I feel this is going a bit off topic on this thread, so to try and bring it back on track, if anyone has uses this app and has a set of Crossfade LP2's, I'd be more than happy to share some of my EQ settings!

Nov 5, 2012 at 2:40 AM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

I'm not sure if this answers your questions specifically or not, but here goes.

I convert a lot of my FLAC files to ALAC (Apple lossless files). The highest bit rate I have in my iTunes is 1411 kbps and it plays fine on this app. Also, I just happened to notice this while I was listening to some music tonight, if I view the album artwork instead of the EQ settings on my iPad, it happened to display the lyrics just to the right of the album cover. This isn't something that I look for so unfortunately I have no idea how to import lyrics or if this is something that most files have.

I'm not sure if this helps at all. I feel this is going a bit off topic on this thread, so to try and bring it back on track, if anyone has uses this app and has a set of Crossfade LP2's, I'd be more than happy to share some of my EQ settings!

ok cool.. its only a couple of pounds, ill try it out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back