First headphonnes. Gaming and music
Jul 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

franelpana

New Head-Fier
 My budget is around 60$. I've been looking at a couple headphones (okay, a lot) and so far, i like the 
[size=1.7em] Panasonic RP-HTF600-S, all the reviews say they are a great value, but i'm wondering if i could get something better for 60$.[/size]
And i have read the buying guides here, but i have to order them today and looking at every single item in the guides takes a lot of time
I don't care about portability, sound is my main concern and comfort second, isolation would be nice but it's definetely not required,

Jul 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
 My budget is around 60$. I've been looking at a couple headphones (okay, a lot) and so far, I like the 
[size=1.7em] Panasonic RP-HTF600-S, all the reviews say they are a great value, but I'm wondering if i could get something better for 60$.[/size]
And i have read the buying guides here, but i have to order them today and looking at every single item in the guides takes a lot of time
I don't care about portability, sound is my main concern and comfort second, isolation would be nice but it's definetely not required,

With the Panasonic RT-HTP600-S, you can use the Beyerdynamic EDT 200 Velour ear pads ($20-$25).
So for around $60 total you are getting comfort.
The HTF600s are bassy headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back