FIRST 5.5 GEN IMOD IMPRESSIONS!
Jul 23, 2007 at 9:09 PM Post #316 of 343
Gentlemen and gentleladies,
I just went to leave feedback for Ken and Vinnie, and I noticed that people have not left feedback for either of them (good or bad).

They are members as well as manufacturers and they need some lovin' too!

When a new, unsuspecting member comes along and reads about one of their products, they are going to need some feedback info to base a decision on.

If you liked your service, please tip your bartenders. If you are unhappy with it, then just punch them in the nose at the next Meet or National
tongue.gif

Vinnie: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=251897

Ken: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=201259

That is all...over and out!

Jul 23, 2007 at 9:27 PM Post #317 of 343
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just went to leave feedback for Ken and Vinnie, and I noticed that people have not left feedback for either of them (good or bad).

They are members as well as manufacturers and they need some lovin' too!

When a new, unsuspecting member comes along and reads about one of their products, they are going to need some feedback info to base a decision on.

If you liked your service, please tip your bartenders. If you are unhappy with it, then just punch them in the nose at the next Meet or National
tongue.gif

Vinnie: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=251897

Ken: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=201259

That is all...over and out!

I was guilty of this and corrected it...Thanks for bringing this to everyones attention here.

Jul 23, 2007 at 11:07 PM Post #319 of 343
Ok, iv left feedback too. Though according to the rules shouldnt their threads be called Red Wine Audio and ALO Audio instead of their Head-fi names?

Jul 23, 2007 at 11:24 PM Post #321 of 343
Hey Guys,

Wow... I didn't even know that there was a feedback page here on headfi. Thank you immtbiker, and thanks to all of you for posting your feedback.

As always, thanks for posting all your impressions of the 4G
and 5G/5.5G iMod... I really appreciate it and enjoying reading so many
positive posts.
cool.gif
I can't believe how large this thread has grown
biggrin.gif

Thanks again!

Vinnie

Jul 24, 2007 at 1:11 AM Post #322 of 343
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kabeer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, iv left feedback too. Though according to the rules shouldnt their threads be called Red Wine Audio and ALO Audio instead of their Head-fi names?

Member first...MOT second!
wink.gif

Here is a quote from the Moderator stickies about this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buyer/Seller Feedback
If the person or vendor already has an existing thread, please add your comments there. If you need to start a new thread, please use the member's username as the thread title. (Make sure you spell the username correctly so that your thread will show up in searches).

Jul 24, 2007 at 1:56 AM Post #323 of 343
Quote:

OUPS.....I realy mean it.....
redface.gif

Amicalement

(In my defense)

By the time I bought my first iMod there was no trace of it....

Jul 31, 2007 at 4:45 AM Post #324 of 343
Well, after 100 hours of burn-in (90 hours off the head, 10 on), using a new Vinnie 5.5G and a Ken dock/cable I can say with total affirmation that...

...I'm very happy!
cool.gif

music_party.jpg

Jul 31, 2007 at 1:21 PM Post #325 of 343
Quote:

Well, after 100 hours of burn-in (90 hours off the head, 10 on), using a new Vinnie 5.5G and a Ken dock/cable I can say with total affirmation that...

...I'm very happy!
cool.gif

x2! the 5.5G iMod is a step up IMO from the 4G - it's a little more transparent, and has even deeper bass. Looking forward to getting my v-cap wood dock :)

Jul 31, 2007 at 2:10 PM Post #326 of 343
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2! the 5.5G iMod is a step up IMO from the 4G - it's a little more transparent, and has even deeper bass. Looking forward to getting my v-cap wood dock :)

I just received my ALO V-cap iMod Dock!!! This is a true work of art... just wait until you get your hands on it!

I should be able to give it a listen later on today...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nice work, Ken (and Jim)!!!

-Vinnie

Jul 31, 2007 at 4:06 PM Post #327 of 343
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinnie R. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just received my ALO V-cap iMod Dock!!! This is a true work of art... just wait until you get your hands on it!

I should be able to give it a listen later on today...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nice work, Ken (and Jim)!!!

-Vinnie

I am SOOOOO looking forward to getting mine! Very excited.

Aug 1, 2007 at 10:16 AM Post #328 of 343
Got my 5.5G iMod and Super Cotton Dock yesterday and I have been blown away by how great it sounds with my Tomahawk and HD650s. Initially I was a little disappointed with the HD650s but they all sound fabulous together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back