Final Plans for Fall Chicago Meet/ Saturday October 25
Oct 24, 2003 at 5:23 PM Post #76 of 85
I'm getting hella excited about this meet! I'll be leaving for Chicago this afternoon and sleeping out there at a friends place.

Fred, is there anything you need a hand with in the mean time? I can come early to help with setup, or probably lend a hand tonite as well.

Just let me know.

Fred

Oct 24, 2003 at 9:47 PM Post #77 of 85
You can park anywhere around the hotel,including the parking tower.

We still need sources in a bad way and I hope you guys can come through with some good ones.

I'll see you guys tomorrow,I'm off to dinner with one of our special guests.

Oct 24, 2003 at 11:03 PM Post #78 of 85
I'm assuming the Blockhead and JMT PPA made it OK? Sounds like it's going to be a awesome time. Enjoy!
cool.gif

Oct 24, 2003 at 11:14 PM Post #80 of 85
Quote:

Originally posted by Tuberoller
I'm off to dinner with one of our special guests.

Hella cool !
biggrin.gif

Fred, guys, have a great meet !

smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 25, 2003 at 2:48 AM Post #82 of 85
Quote:

Originally posted by Andrew Pielet
My car works, I just can't go over 50 MPH so LSD is out of the question.

Wow, you can only take LSD if you go over 50MPH? Weird. You really shouldn't drive while zooming. Bad idea.

Oct 25, 2003 at 3:08 AM Post #83 of 85
Quote:

Originally posted by Tuberoller

I was checking some of the sites for driving direction and again there are some very serious mistakes that will get you hella lost.

just a note, as i just checked out the directions coming from the north along lake shore drive. the mapquest directions say to just stay on the main 45mph strip of LSD, whereas it never tells you where to exit. I assume you do need to exit, and I believe you can exit on 47th street when you're going southbound on LSD, then cross over to the inner south lake shore drive. if anyone knows this is incorrect, please update and send me a PM or e-mail if possible.

Oct 25, 2003 at 5:46 AM Post #84 of 85
Quote:

Originally posted by ServinginEcuador
Wow, you can only take LSD if you go over 50MPH? Weird. You really shouldn't drive while zooming. Bad idea.

It's smarter to be going over 50miles per hour or else someone is likely to hit you from behind for going so slow. Chicago's not known for safe drivers.
PS
See you all tomorrow. Unfortunately, I'm minus the HD590s and my D66s have gone a little weird (had to mod them), but I'll be there.

Oct 25, 2003 at 6:00 PM Post #85 of 85
Come on, where is that live video feed!!! For those of us who couldn't make it since they had to work, it would have been great to see the great times you are having. Oh well, I guess we will settle for great pictures and write ups from those lucky enough to attend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back