FiiO X7 Mk II 2GB RAM + 64GB ROM + ESS9028 PRO + Balanced + DSD + BT 4.1 aptX + Dual mSD + Dual Band WiFi + Opt Out
Jul 27, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #346 of 6,207
Nice shots! How do you say the Sabres does on the X7 MKII in general ? Especially the treble

I am playing through "Houses of the Holy" LP (D'yer Maker right now).
It is exceptional. Led Zeppelin, even the so called re-masters:confused:..... sound like a ton of crap on a lot of gear. I am enjoying myself right now.

EDIT:

Listening to No Quarter now

Bass has weight and authority,
Next is John Paul jones keyboard...clean crisp and harmonics decay just right
Bonzo...cymbals crash not splashy mess

Finally... Robert Plant is haunting the crap outta the joint

Pretty damn dope.

no EQ

LPF
Fast Roll Off Minimum Phase

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #348 of 6,207
DEL

Jul 27, 2017 at 10:27 AM Post #349 of 6,207
This is Tom Scholz,

He has a unique sound and solo's

he sounds epic (jamming as i type this)

Wooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I hate to say this, but I will anyway. If you want to hear Tom Sholz with a recording that's not part of the loudness wars, You are best with either the original CDs or the DSD versions. Greatest Hits has been compressed. It's a shame.

Jul 27, 2017 at 10:48 AM Post #358 of 6,207
My man
I am selling my PHA-3 since it will get little use now. This thing does balanced really well
Love the sound.

Did you ever grab the DD woodies? They sound amazing for the price. Love em.

Bro that PHA is mine. Let me know

Jul 27, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #359 of 6,207
My man
I am selling my PHA-3 since it will get little use now. This thing does balanced really well
Love the sound.

Did you ever grab the DD woodies? They sound amazing for the price. Love em.

I have resisted until now, since that time that made them known and recommended. I am saving money waiting for opinions on final version of Kannon's to use them as more portable option on the SZ2000.

I have not discarded these as an option ...

Jul 27, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #360 of 6,207
Bro, that was lines of A.L.S.A/ Audiofinger code related to output via usb.

But it is what FiiO pure music mode bypasses but Neutron is not...yet, hopefully

Yes it was the code for audio_policy.conf where the sample rate for output and input is configured. As well as bit depth. Located at home/etc for Android 5.1 and below. Clearly see 24bit PCM missing.. dunno why! I want to talk to you regarding this. Will send you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back