Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
Apr 25, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #2,102 of 2,614
Work, two wee ones, and a kitchen remodel. Maybe once life settles down a bit...

I could update some to latest FW as is pretty quickly, though. If people want that, let me know.

I get it
biggrin.gif

Today was the first time I listened to it more than i messed around and flashed it. It's a nice device. I should listen to it more and stop messing with it.

The 2.5 section is kinda sparse so i hope your themes get updated.....and your kitchen remodel comes out well

Apr 25, 2015 at 12:17 PM Post #2,103 of 2,614
I get it:D
Today was the first time I listened to it more than i messed around and flashed it. It's a nice device. I should listen to it more and stop messing with it.

The 2.5 section is kinda sparse so i hope your themes get updated.....and your kitchen remodel comes out well

:beerchug:

Apr 25, 2015 at 12:24 PM Post #2,104 of 2,614
Anything coming out of your workshop soon AsianInvasion?

Yep, I will be upgrading all 2.4 themes as soon as I can, as well as getting a few new themes done.
I hadn't been working on themes because my IEMs were being reshelled into customs, and I wasn't using my X5 at all. Now that they're back, I will resume theming.

Apr 25, 2015 at 12:28 PM Post #2,105 of 2,614
Yep, I will be upgrading all 2.4 themes as soon as I can, as well as getting a few new themes done.
I hadn't been working on themes because my IEMs were being reshelled into customs, and I wasn't using my X5 at all. Now that they're back, I will resume theming.

Glad to hear :)

Apr 25, 2015 at 8:26 PM Post #2,106 of 2,614
So far I still like Analog the best. HUD is fancy, but I just installed an adapter to access my cars AUX in on the stereo, and the blue theme is just too dark for daylight. I feel that everything about Analog is about as perfect as I could ask for. Thanks RELIC!

Apr 25, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #2,107 of 2,614
  So far I still like Analog the best. HUD is fancy, but I just installed an adapter to access my cars AUX in on the stereo, and the blue theme is just too dark for daylight. I feel that everything about Analog is about as perfect as I could ask for. Thanks RELIC!

+1 totally

Apr 27, 2015 at 5:42 AM Post #2,109 of 2,614
Chris

Now using your Amo 'la Musica. Bravo mate. You were right - this one definitely appeals to me. It has a certain "je ne sais quoi" about it.  Elegance?  Appeal for a magic age I grew up in?  I don't know exactly - but for now it matches perfectly.

Again - well done.

Apr 27, 2015 at 5:44 AM Post #2,110 of 2,614
Chris

Now using your Amo 'la Musica. Bravo mate. You were right - this one definitely appeals to me. It has a certain "[COLOR=2C353C]je ne sais quoi" about it.  Elegance?  Appeal for a magic age I grew up in?  I don't know exactly - but for now it matches perfectly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=2C353C]Again - well done.[/COLOR]

+1 and many thanks for the theme

Apr 27, 2015 at 3:45 PM Post #2,113 of 2,614
  Chris

Now using your Amo 'la Musica. Bravo mate. You were right - this one definitely appeals to me. It has a certain "je ne sais quoi" about it.  Elegance?  Appeal for a magic age I grew up in?  I don't know exactly - but for now it matches perfectly.

Again - well done.

Except when in the garden (bright light and poor eyes), I love it. Great for bedtime viewing. Wouldn't it be nice if we could switch between themes held internally!

Apr 28, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #2,114 of 2,614
+1 to internal theme switching on the X5............ X1 can do it.............

On another note.......... what is WRONG with me? I have another theme on the way. This one is a 'Classic'. Gonna be a while though as its 1/4 done and I got busy again.

Apr 28, 2015 at 9:05 PM Post #2,115 of 2,614
The third revision of my first theme, finally complete.

Fragments 3.0

Changes from V2:
  1. New icons
  2. Firmware 2.5
  3. Moved around stuff in the topbar
  4. Made some stuff more simple
  5. Other things I forgot of

Topbar Explanation:

Download:

Click me

Release Notes

- Name of the mod/theme: Fragments 3.0
- Version of the firmware: 2.5
- Languages: All

The Usual Information

- Feel free to use this theme as a base for other themes
- I will take all feedback into consideration
- All graphics are made by me or are modifications of the original images by Fiio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back