Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
Mar 31, 2015 at 1:22 AM Post #1,726 of 2,614
Looking forward to your upcomng theme ....you rock ! .....btw me X5 is on the way back to FIIO China and will be expecting a replacement unit ..hopefully soon .....now FIIO will get a chance to see your Star Trek Theme when they boot up the X5 .....cheers

Omg! HAHAHAHAHA ha hhhh aaaa ha ha haahaaha! Ha!

Mar 31, 2015 at 1:26 AM Post #1,727 of 2,614
Yarg! I feel another theme coming! Completely different from my past themes......

Just thought I'd give a H.U.D.s up.........
wink_face.gif

Thanks for the H.U.D.'s up
biggrin.gif

I am doing a revision of this guys mock up with permissions.
That blue and orange beckon me....I'll be taking my time with it though

Mar 31, 2015 at 1:53 AM Post #1,729 of 2,614

biggrin.gif

I've looked at doing something similar but couldn't wrap my head around how to lay it out. I'm sure you'll find a way. Can't wait! 
popcorn.gif

Looking at theUKMrT's theme I can see more possibilities for the layout. Love it! It inspired me to try something different (for me).

Mar 31, 2015 at 2:45 AM Post #1,730 of 2,614
  So, trying to get my first mod - called 'BLOCKED' - going, but I'm doing it on a Mac (running Windows in Parallels) which won't let me use the pack/unpack tools no matter what I try, so having to do some things 'blind' based on the unpacked fw on the first page of this thread & need a bit of help from those of you more experienced than I.

I have 2 main questions - the first is how/if it is possible to alter the scrolling sequence in the launcher? The second are there any restrictions on the size of the battery bar?

Anyone got the time (or inclination) to advise?

In an effort to tempt someone's interest, this is the boot animation & launcher screen... 

very cool!!!

Mar 31, 2015 at 3:53 AM Post #1,733 of 2,614
  Relic..

Can i ask you a question on open thread? (Consider it the highest form of respect in my book)

blink.gif
 um ok..........
blink.gif

Be gentle.......
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 31, 2015 at 5:20 AM Post #1,735 of 2,614
  I've looked at doing something similar but couldn't wrap my head around how to lay it out. I'm sure you'll find a way. Can't wait! 
popcorn.gif

Looking at theUKMrT's theme I can see more possibilities for the layout. Love it! It inspired me to try something different (for me).

this new ui at which you are working seems like one of the best things that could happen with x5. i hope that you will be pleased, and will finish it successfully!

Mar 31, 2015 at 5:27 AM Post #1,736 of 2,614
  this new ui at which you are working seems like one of the best things that could happen with x5. i hope that you will be pleased, and will finish it successfully!

I was referring to Hawaiibadboy's theme in my response that you quoted. If you mean his theme will be one of the best things to happen to X5 then that's a distinct possibility.

The second part was complimenting theUKMrT, and his theme looks very cool, different and inspired.

The last part of my post that you quoted was just me saying I got inspired (no pics even). This couldn't possibly be the best thing to happen to the X5, I assure you. LOL!

Can you clarify your comment a bit please as there were three themes being discussed in my post you quoted.

Edit: If you were directing the well wishes toward me without seeing any examples I thank you for the kind words, though a bit enthusiastic and premature I think.

Mar 31, 2015 at 7:28 AM Post #1,737 of 2,614
I was going to wait until tomorrow after I made some new launcher icons.......... But.............

Here is the H.U.D. concept teaser!!

Still image from the boot sequence.

Launcher (main menu) with default icons. There's all sorts of gadgetry stuff rotating in this one as you select the menu options.

I'll be making all new icons for this one. All custom with no FiiO icons. They just don't work with this idea so now it's the long laborious task of creating them, and custom sub-menus. That's where the pain in creating a theme lies.

This might take a while..........

Mar 31, 2015 at 7:38 AM Post #1,738 of 2,614

I was referring to Hawaiibadboy's theme in my response that you quoted. If you mean his theme will be one of the best things to happen to X5 then that's a distinct possibility.

The second part was complimenting theUKMrT, and his theme looks very cool, different and inspired.

The last part of my post that you quoted was just me saying I got inspired (no pics even). This couldn't possibly be the best thing to happen to the X5, I assure you. LOL!

Can you clarify your comment a bit please as there were three themes being discussed in my post you quoted.

Edit: If you were directing the well wishes toward me without seeing any examples I thank you for the kind words, though a bit enthusiastic and premature I think.

biggrin.gif

I was going to wait until tomorrow after I made some new launcher icons.......... But.............

Launcher (main menu) with default icons. There's all sorts of gadgetry stuff rotating in this one as you select the menu options.

I'll be making all new icons for this one. All custom with no FiiO icons. They just don't work with this idea so now it's the long laborious task of creating them, and custom sub-menus. That's where the pain in creating a theme lies.

sorry, did not understood who is doing what theme exactly...

the one from hawaiibadboy looks amazing, and your looks good too !

i hope that the finished versions will look as great as they look now on both,

Mar 31, 2015 at 8:14 AM Post #1,739 of 2,614

That's insane.
******* wow level bru.......BOOM!!!
Holy ****!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back