Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
Feb 23, 2015 at 2:57 PM Post #1,531 of 2,614
Feb 23, 2015 at 5:56 PM Post #1,534 of 2,614
Currently making an update to solar with all custom icons (No 3rd party icons or ones based on stock). Hopefully it will be finished soon.

currently, I am enjoying fragments II
it's great. Simple, modern, and delight

Feb 23, 2015 at 9:07 PM Post #1,535 of 2,614
  /

Also working on "Hi-Fidelity"

Looking good :)

Thanks.
 I saw Asian invasion did 3 versions of the quickbox top, middle,bottom (didn't realize that until I was thinking of a position). I was gonna do cool buttons
on a dj deck that changed but thats a version of what he does and really like Theo so I don't wanna copy even remotely...anyone. The full screen is my baby and two ways to go is vibrant color ..

Graffiti was a urban blight when street rappers were up the social scale a nudge..at least it wasn't a crime like vandalism. in 1983 Graffiti and Rap were growing. 2 forms of self expression.

Now? Some "Taggers" are considered artists and they get paid for massive murals and rappers became Hip Hop artists making so much cash they can buy sports teams.

Fusing 2 things that grew together at the same time approx in N.Y. seemed natural and it fills the Hip Hop niche' and uses vibrant graffiti colors on the X5 screen to back it up
The Hi- Fidelity is the Hi-Fi with new images plus text all macro and dark with a text. The vid is just a mock up

Feb 23, 2015 at 9:16 PM Post #1,536 of 2,614
^ it would be a cool idea if you could do it for rock or metal.

Feb 23, 2015 at 9:35 PM Post #1,537 of 2,614
  ^ it would be a cool idea if you could do it for rock or metal.

You are looking at the missing album art pic for "World Tour"

Below is Gilmour and Wright (R.I.P) ....would make a fine eq image though likely a 2nd layer bg image.

Now Playing Led Zep 1970 or 1974 ( just gotta check)

Decided to go with a graffiti theme that can be done along side the "Hip Hop" theme and be called  "Graffiti"

I can use all street art by famous taggers and ask for permission via Facebook or tagger sites and add them to the credits so it's a way of showing their art and making the X5 colorful .
Rough mock up.

That's from N.Y. and I can find his name pretty easy.

So Hip Hop *vid above* and Graffiti rough mock -up.....Rock will have to wait.
The High-Fidelity will be built with the same internals as the Hi-Fi so it's just image changing and minor color tweaks. Hip Hop and Graffiti will be fun. I just PM's a N.Y. tagger via Facebook now
biggrin.gif

Feb 24, 2015 at 2:31 AM Post #1,539 of 2,614
 Thanks.
 I saw Asian invasion did 3 versions of the quickbox top, middle,bottom (didn't realize that until I was thinking of a position). I was gonna do cool buttons
on a dj deck that changed but thats a version of what he does and really like Theo so I don't wanna copy even remotely...anyone. The full screen is my baby and two ways to go is vibrant color ..

Graffiti was a urban blight when street rappers were up the social scale a nudge..at least it wasn't a crime like vandalism. in 1983 Graffiti and Rap were growing. 2 forms of self expression.

Now? Some "Taggers" are considered artists and they get paid for massive murals and rappers became Hip Hop artists making so much cash they can buy sports teams.

Fusing 2 things that grew together at the same time approx in N.Y. seemed natural and it fills the Hip Hop niche' and uses vibrant graffiti colors on the X5 screen to back it up
The Hi- Fidelity is the Hi-Fi with new images plus text all macro and dark with a text. The vid is just a mock up
Looking forward to both. A new set of images based off the same concept of hifi sounds awesome.

Feb 24, 2015 at 5:12 AM Post #1,541 of 2,614
Good grief, so many to choose from..........

How do you like the X5/e12 combo?

Feb 24, 2015 at 5:19 AM Post #1,542 of 2,614
Good grief, so many to choose from..........

How do you like the X5/e12 combo?

Yes...so many to choose from...But leaning too simple but with high contrast...old man you know..need me glasses..Haha

Combo...is uber excellent...personally love the cross feed cuz have lot of old blues recording...e12 is powerful....and x5 on it's own...highly capable

Feb 24, 2015 at 9:47 AM Post #1,544 of 2,614
In the same vein as the ever-so-popular baby-with-cans genre - my avatar for the XBMC forums:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back