Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares
Jan 11, 2015 at 4:07 PM Post #797 of 2,614
Jan 12, 2015 at 7:45 PM Post #803 of 2,614
Bringing up a point mentioned earlier......... If one wants to see a sample screen of all the mods in one place just look at the gallery view of the pics in this thread. Easy to see and get and idea of what you like, then click the post number in the upper right of the picture you are on to see what the FW is. I know this sounds obvious, but I missed it earlier.

Jan 12, 2015 at 9:07 PM Post #804 of 2,614
Bringing up a point mentioned earlier......... If one wants to see a sample screen of all the mods in one place just look at the gallery view of the pics in this thread. Easy to see and get and idea of what you like, then click the post number in the upper right of the picture you are on to see what the FW is. I know this sounds obvious, but I missed it earlier.
I like what I am reading :) So is this Gallery view only available in the desktop version of this site? I am looking using my mobile and can't locate this view. Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here.

Jan 12, 2015 at 9:56 PM Post #805 of 2,614
I like what I am reading :) So is this Gallery view only available in the desktop version of this site? I am looking using my mobile and can't locate this view. Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here.

I'm on my iPad using the desktop site..............

I just tried it on my mobile and I couldn't see the recent images in this thread until I scrolled down and switched to the desktop site, then I can see it. It's on the right hand side and you can view all or select gallery view after viewing an image.

Jan 13, 2015 at 12:58 AM Post #806 of 2,614
I'm on my iPad using the desktop site..............

I just tried it on my mobile and I couldn't see the recent images in this thread until I scrolled down and switched to the desktop site, then I can see it. It's on the right hand side and you can view all or select gallery view after viewing an image.
Thanks Relic, tried switching to the desktop version of the site on my mobile and screenshots started appearing. Will wait till I have access to a PC to confirm further. Awesome that these are on offer now. Cheers.

Jan 13, 2015 at 1:47 AM Post #807 of 2,614
I'll ask this in here where it belongs.

My eq ini file is empty.

How can I change the names of the eq's?
I wanna change em all and i apparenlt can i just cannot find the names "pop" or "jazz" anywhere? Any help appreciated
biggrin.gif

Jan 13, 2015 at 1:58 AM Post #808 of 2,614
I'll ask this in here where it belongs.

My eq ini file is empty.

How can I change the names of the eq's?
I wanna change em all and i apparenlt can i just cannot find the names "pop" or "jazz" anywhere? Any help appreciated:D

We can only mod part of the complete filesystem.
I think those settings are located in oneof the .bin files.

FiiO can't make that part public because they have an agreement/contract with the cpu manufacturer.

Jan 13, 2015 at 2:02 AM Post #809 of 2,614
We can only mod part of the complete filesystem.
I think those settings are located in oneof the .bin files.

FiiO can't make that part public because they have an agreement/contract with the cpu manufacturer.

@nmatheis said he changed his eq names.

I gotta figure how he did that. I know he's busy n stuff so I'll wait until he's got time
biggrin.gif

But apparently you can change the names of the eq presets

Jan 13, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #810 of 2,614
 @nmatheis
said he changed his eq names.

I gotta figure how he did that. I know he's busy n stuff so I'll wait until he's got time:D
But apparently you can change the names of the eq presets

Oh sorry, i thought you wanted to change the eq presets.

The name you can change from /str/english/eq.ini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back