FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android based,Mastering Quality Lossless Playback Hi-Res Music Player
Dec 31, 2016 at 6:02 AM Post #182 of 677
I recently purchased my first DAP & I'm keen to hear more!

-Headphone(s) / earphone(s) you possess: Noble Sage
-Any DAP(s) / DAC(s) / amp(s) you may possess: A&K AK70
-Descriptions and links to review(s) you may have posted: http://www.head-fi.org/users/349217/reviews
-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in): Preston, UK
-Your native language (and any other languages you may be able to write in): English

Dec 31, 2016 at 9:22 AM Post #183 of 677
-Headphone(s) / earphone(s) you possess: AKG K7XX, Bower and Wilkins P5
-Any DAP(s) / DAC(s) / amp(s) you may possess: Chord Mojo
-Descriptions and links to review(s) you may have posted: I am new to the audiophile world, but I write lots of online reviews for other, academic subject areas (philosophy, theology etc) e.g. http://blog.christilling.de/search/label/Why%20the%20World%20Does%20Not%20Exist 
-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in): London/Surrey United Kingdom
-Your native language (and any other languages you may be able to write in): English (though could write in German, too)

Dec 31, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #184 of 677
-Headphone(s) / earphone(s) you possess: Sennheiser IE80, Westone W30, 1964Ears Qi (4-driver), Vision Ears VE6 XC
-Any DAP(s) / DAC(s) / amp(s) you may possess: FiiO X3 II, FiiO X5, Sony NW-ZX2, Onkyo DP-X1
-Descriptions and links to review(s) you may have posted: None
-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in): Singapore
-Your native language (and any other languages you may be able to write in): English

Dec 31, 2016 at 2:17 PM Post #185 of 677
-Headphone(s) / earphone(s) you possess:  Pioneer HDJ500, Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Generation.

-Any DAP(s) / DAC(s) / amp(s) you may possess: Sony PHA3.

-Descriptions and links to review(s) you may have posted: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy97VhxX-egBHIObOjo49MA

-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in): Toluca, Mexico.

-Your native language (and any other languages you may be able to write in):  Spanish.

Dec 31, 2016 at 7:31 PM Post #187 of 677
Headphone(s) / earphone(s) you possess:
Bayerndynamic DT900, Seinheisiser px100ll, klipsh x10, VE 2.0, Monk Plus, ety ER4SR
-Any DAP(s) / DAC(s) / amp(s) you may possess
Pono Player, Sony Discman D25, Panasonic CLT470, Sansa Clip, Iriver H120 and Sansa Clip rockboxed.
-Descriptions and links region (e.g. the city and country you live in):
Reviews: http://www.head-fi.org/newsearch/?advanced=1&createdbyuserid%5B%5D=269204&order=descending&search=&sort=lastupdate&type=15
Miami, Florida USA
-Your native language (and any other languages you may be
able to write in):
English and Spanish

Jan 1, 2017 at 1:46 PM Post #188 of 677
I am in !
for the list of music gears, check my signature. Faithfull Fiio customer as you can see !
For my reviews check on Head-fi @flognarde
I am from France, and can write reviews on both french and english. 

Jan 1, 2017 at 9:22 PM Post #190 of 677
-Headphone(s) / earphone(s) you possess:  AKG K270 mk II, Koss PortaPro

-Any DAP(s) / DAC(s) / amp(s) you may possess: AudioEngine D1 DAC

-Descriptions and links to review(s) you may have posted: X5 1st gen http://www.roggr.com/2016/12/fiio-x5-high-def-media-player-quick.html

-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in): San Francisco, California, USA

-Your native language (and any other languages you may be able to write in):  English, French.

Jan 2, 2017 at 12:02 AM Post #191 of 677
-Headphone(s) / earphone(s) you possess:  Sennheiser HD600, RBH HP-2, Shure SE315, Focal Sphear, KEF M200
-Any DAP(s) / DAC(s) / amp(s) you may possess:  FiiO X3 gen II, Raspberry Pi running Volumio with IQaudIO Pi-DAC, Bottlehead Crack with Speedball upgrade
-Descriptions and links to review(s) you may have posted:  None yet.  I'm in the process of changing that.  I'm a director of photography/camera operator by trade and will be doing some video reviews.
-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in):  Atlanta, GA USA
-Your native language (and any other languages you may be able to write in):  English

Jan 2, 2017 at 12:36 AM Post #192 of 677
-Headphone(s) / earphone(s) you possess: T8IE mk2, W60, W40, XBA-A3, H3, K712pro, and KEF M500
-Any DAP(s) / DAC(s) / amp(s) you may possess: NW-WM1A, NW-ZX1, NW-A16, NW Z1000, NW-A865, DA300USB,  and Mobile UA UA-M10
-Descriptions and links to review(s) you may have posted: None, but I've read a lot of reviews!
-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in): Marietta, GA USA
-Your native language (and any other languages you may be able to write in): English and Japanese, Japanese is my first language

Jan 2, 2017 at 4:34 AM Post #193 of 677
-Headphone(s) / earphone(s) you possess: Fostex Th-610, AKG K545, AKG K550, Sennheiser Momentum 2 Over-Ear

-Any DAP(s) / DAC(s) / amp(s) you may possess: Pono-Player, Fiio X1, Fiio X3

-Descriptions and links to review(s) you may have posted: I wrote articles for an advertising agency for 3 years

-Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in): Munich, Germany

-Your native language (and any other languages you may be able to write in): English and German (first language)

Jan 2, 2017 at 10:59 AM Post #194 of 677
I am interested in participating in the review tour!

HEADPHONES: AQ Nighthawk, Sony MDR-100ABN, Sony F1, Campfire Audio Vega, Lyra, iBasso IT03, Future Sonics MG5Pro, MG6Pro

DAPS: Sony ZX2, iBasso DX50, DX80, DX90, PonoPlayer

REVIEWS: Numerous reviews posted on Head-Fi over many years.

LANGUAGE: English

Users who are viewing this thread

Back