Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS | Android || Dual Card Slot
Feb 19, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #2,836 of 15,897

Not sure I use the FiiO app or Neutron. If I use the FiiO app I sometimes use V4A

which you like more neutron or fiio app?

wish the neutron had support for vipereffect as its eq is a solid parametric eq

what did you dial in the field surround and differential surround?

do u use viper bass?

@fiio  would you consider adding a parametric eq to your stock music app? Also if using neutron is there any down sampling

Feb 19, 2017 at 5:17 PM Post #2,839 of 15,897
Placed an order last night with Sky by Gramophone.  They contacted me today to let me know the next batch would be in later this week and if I was OK waiting or if I would like to cancel.  I said I was fine with waiting and asked how it was going to be shipped.  Got another reply back (quickly) saying they would use expedited shipping.

My first dealings with them but based on this level of customer service it won't be my last.

Feb 19, 2017 at 5:38 PM Post #2,840 of 15,897
  Placed an order last night with Sky by Gramophone.  They contacted me today to let me know the next batch would be in later this week and if I was OK waiting or if I would like to cancel.  I said I was fine with waiting and asked how it was going to be shipped.  Got another reply back (quickly) saying they would use expedited shipping.

My first dealings with them but based on this level of customer service it won't be my last.

Mine too and I got the same excellent service.  I'm looking forward to doing more business with these folks in the future. 
biggrin.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Feb 19, 2017 at 6:15 PM Post #2,841 of 15,897
Update! Now we have unlocked -20% of discount so the X5 3rd 375,20€.
We are trying to achieve the objectives of -25% discount , 10 buyers is missing to unlock the discount. If we succeed the Fiio X5 3rd will cost 351€.

Son-video.com could ship in europe.

Regards

The 50-mark has been reached, 25% discount available!

http://www.tellementnomade.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16322&sid=9a0d0e978224b4eccb5f9bbb638928ae&start=315

Feb 19, 2017 at 6:25 PM Post #2,842 of 15,897
Hi, can anyone help to point out which page have review/comment on SQ? I had briefed audition on X5-3 at a local shop and feel that it sounds slightly towards dark, warmer/fuller compared to my X3-2, not sure anyone shares the and thought.

Feb 19, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #2,843 of 15,897

Did they provide exact date >?.. I'm leaving US on Saturday , wanted to get this before that,, 

Feb 19, 2017 at 6:51 PM Post #2,844 of 15,897
Hello Canadian Head-Fi'ers:

https://www.hifiheadphones.ca/fiio-x5-iii/

Finally a Canadian seller that has the x5iii on pre-order. Price is 499$ + 2.50 eco tax + taxes, free shipping, estimated delivery in May. Comes up to 523 for me all included. :) Anyone think there's a coupon code for these guys?? Stoked! IT HAS BEGUN.

Have not had good experiences with them, I don't reommend. Plus, I think they are banned from headfi. Headphone Bar told me stock in about 5-10 days, so may delivery sound pretty weird.

Hello Canadian Head-Fi'ers:

https://www.hifiheadphones.ca/fiio-x5-iii/

Finally a Canadian seller that has the x5iii on pre-order. Price is 499$ + 2.50 eco tax + taxes, free shipping, estimated delivery in May. Comes up to 523 for me all included. :) Anyone think there's a coupon code for these guys?? Stoked! IT HAS BEGUN.

In the link the ship date is the first week of March, not May. I have ordered from them a time or two without issue. They are banned from Head-fi? Why?

Feb 19, 2017 at 9:07 PM Post #2,847 of 15,897

Did they provide exact date >?.. I'm leaving US on Saturday , wanted to get this before that,, 

I got the same notice and they didn't mention an exact date...sorry.
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

My buddy and I received the same notice....we are hoping this isn't a 'pre-ordering' thing where they look like they are available on their website.....we purchase....they tell us they will get another shipment in a week....but really it is at the end of March like everywhere else. Time will tell.

Feb 19, 2017 at 9:12 PM Post #2,848 of 15,897
@Hawaiibadboy I was looking forward to you explaining the different filter settings to an ignoramus in the aural sphere.

Feb 19, 2017 at 9:41 PM Post #2,849 of 15,897

Friday evening I wrote to Gramophone asking whether they has the X5-III in stock or if it was a pre-order and recieved this in response: "We learned earlier today that our shipment of Fiio F5s is due to be delivered to our warehouse at the end of next week. We ordered a limited quantity of them, so if you're interested, you should reserve one as soon as possible.".  I placed my order shortly after receiving this email and then posted about it on here.  they seem to be being very upfront about it.

pat----

Feb 19, 2017 at 9:46 PM Post #2,850 of 15,897

Friday evening I wrote to Gramophone asking whether they has the X5-III in stock or if it was a pre-order and recieved this in response: "We learned earlier today that our shipment of Fiio F5s is due to be delivered to our warehouse at the end of next week. We ordered a limited quantity of them, so if you're interested, you should reserve one as soon as possible.".  I placed my order shortly after receiving this email and then posted about it on here.  they seem to be being very upfront about it.

pat----

Thanks Pat! Your post prompted me to immediately hit their website and go through the PayPal order.....when I got the email saying end of next week, can refund if don't want to wait, I replied that I was expecting end of March, so a couple weeks would be much sooner than what I was expecting.....I'm glad you posted that to show that they did order some that will hopefully get to us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back