FiiO X3MKIII || Dual TI PCM5242 || Dual-mode Bluetooth 4.1 || Dual headphone outputs || Balanced Out || 192kHz/32bit
Jul 27, 2017 at 5:03 PM Post #91 of 613
The X3II has a dual function line out/digital audio port.It's no different in the X3III.
Unless I'm missing something, it is different. It is combined with the headphone out in the X3III, whereas they are separate in the X3II. With the X3II, I don't have to think about not over driving the earphones when I plug them into the headphone socket. The X3III is the same as my X1. If I forget to switch from line out to headphone out in the menu on the X1 then the earphones will be over driven.

Jul 28, 2017 at 4:30 AM Post #93 of 613
6VsZQAQ.png

First page of this thead. Please Fiio, watch your images weight.

Jul 28, 2017 at 6:52 AM Post #95 of 613
Jul 28, 2017 at 7:32 AM Post #97 of 613
I've been scratching for a while, it's becoming unbearable.

Jul 28, 2017 at 7:48 AM Post #101 of 613
Maybe it does I never looked there...I know we discussed how it's probably better to wait for reviews and fixes for bugs if any but oh well. I'm so impulsive :L3000:
I hear you. I'd have to sell something to get something new so I'm going to wait in case it has a beginning like the X1II...just saying.

Jul 28, 2017 at 7:52 AM Post #102 of 613
I hear you. I'd have to sell something to get something new so I'm going to wait in case it has a beginning like the X1II...just saying.

Oh I know that is possible but hopefully Fiio learned alot from the problems they had with the X1II...I don't have much to sell right now but I did find some extra money for an X3III so that's when I really started thinking I could get one.

Jul 28, 2017 at 7:58 AM Post #103 of 613
Oh I know that is possible but hopefully Fiio learned alot from the problems they had with the X1II...I don't have much to sell right now but I did find some extra money for an X3III so that's when I really started thinking I could get one.
I have confidence that FiiO would fix any issues that may come up, but I don't like being a beta tester for something I'm spending money on. That's why I waited so long to buy the X1II. Storage space isn't the issue it used to be with me, so depending on reviews, I may replace my X5II with this. We'll see what happens...lol

Jul 28, 2017 at 8:03 AM Post #104 of 613
I have confidence that FiiO would fix any issues that may come up, but I don't like being a beta tester for something I'm spending money on. That's why I waited so long to buy the X1II. Storage space isn't the issue it used to be with me, so depending on reviews, I may replace my X5II with this. We'll see what happens...lol

Yeah I understand not wanting to be a beta tester but sometimes that what I end up being since I don't have your patience to wait :)

Jul 28, 2017 at 8:14 AM Post #105 of 613
I don't like waiting either and have no problem suffering through early issues. Fiio has come through with quick fixes. I really like the X3ii so this is an automatic upgrade for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back